3rd of December.

Robins Pov:
Today was the 3rd of December. The day that all of peoples boyfriends give them a sweater. Not me though. I walk to school everyone and i mean everyone was wearing a jacket from their love of their lives. I wish my crush could give me a jacket, Finney Blake. People call him a loser in my school but i've seen him outside of school, he has been through a lot and i respect him for it. I would eventually start to develop feelings towards him and i would hang out with him at a nearby park. A rebel and a loser together, that does not match. I sigh and enter english, which was my period 1. I had period 2 math with my precision finn so i hope english ends quicker.

After english class I rushed towards math, I hate math but he's the only person that makes me want to go to math class and school. I love him so much i would literally die for him. I sit next to him too! I sit down quickly and then see Finney walk in the classroom. In a blue knitted sweater with a star pattern on it. I blush 'what if he'll give me his sweater!' i smile softly and wave. He only saw a thin small smile but in reality i was smiling harder than ever before. It was winter and it was chilly as well, and my stupid math teacher turned on all of the fans so i was freezing! I was shaking due to how cold i was. Finn looked at me concerned.

"Hey Robin?" he asked "Are you okay?" "Yeah finn i'm just cold you know." i giggle softly. "Hold on." He then puts up his arms and takes out his jacket "Here." he smiled. I blushed "Are you sure you won't be cold?" i take it from his hands "Yes i won't Robin." he smiled at me gently, his smile made my heart pound out of my chest. I put it on making sure it doesn't rip. "This is really comfortable thanks Finn." i smile at him softly. He giggled "Happy 3rd of December." I blush heavily.