The hashiras

Hashiras relationships!

Bruce:
I was currently outside training my water breathing like usual. Then i heard footsteps, I stop and look around and see the wind pillar, Vance hopper "Hi Vance!" i smile and wave he looked was "Hi dickwad." he scoffed and walked towards me "So why were you watching me Goldilocks?" i smile. He turns red "Don't get the wrong idea!" he blushed "Just wanted to give you this.." he gives me a green bow "Oh!" i smile and he does my hair with it "Awh thank you Vance." i hug him and he started heating up. I felt his heartbeat and i giggled blushing slightly. I love him..

I kiss his cheek "YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHY DID U DO THAT GO DIE-" he said flustered. I giggled

Bruce and Vance, boyfriends obviously

Griffen:

Today was national Bestfriend day so i went to billy "HEY BILLY SILLY SUCK ON MY WILLY!!" I shout since he was chilling in a tree. he looked at me confused "Hi to you too Griffen.." he chuckled "HAPPY BESTFRIENDDD DAYYYYYYYYY!!!!" I said and threw a bouquet of flowers at his face. He then saw the flowers and threw me some of my favorite candy "You too." he chuckled and smelt the flowers i gave him. "Smells good." he smiled.

"I love you bestfriend." i smiled "Love you too."

Griffen x Billy besties.

Bruce's Pov:
"Donna!! Donna!" I smiled at my sisterly figure who was eating some mochi "Hello Bruce!" she smiled and patted to some space next to her for me to sit. I happily sit down "Sooo how's yoy and Vance!" she smirked I gasp "S-shut up!!" i blush heavily. "Confess already.." she said pouting. "I'm tired of love sick, it's sickening me!!" she giggled "Whatever.." I pout

(Bruce x Donna, sister and brother.)