what if finney died?

i'm sorry for this

At the end of Robins phone call, Finney started to practice and practice. Finney set up the traps and everything it was finally time for his plan to set to action. The grabber came in with an axe "I would use a knife, but you are special " said the grabber or should i say Albert. "I want this to hurt really bad. So i'll take my time" Grabber chained Samuel his dog to the door and started running at Finney, Finney was trying to lead him where he set his trap up 'Make Robin Proud.." thought Finney until. .. He sadly got hit by the axe, then everything then went black.

Finney woke up in a place that looked like the grabbers. He looks around and sees everyone looking at his dead body, Robins was on the ground, eyes filled with tears which were dripping on the concrete floor. Finney's body was on the floor, dead. Blood was coming from his head. His eyes were shut, he was as pale as paper.  "R- Robin?" Finney asked standing up stick confused what happened. Robins eyes widen "F-inn?" said Robin in a shaky voice. "It's YOU!" he said hugging him crying on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry Robin" Finney cried in Robins shoulder "Sorry for what?" "Failing.." Finney said in a sad tone "Hey, you tried" said Robin hugging Finn tighter. "Finney, have this" said Robin handing Finn his bandana.