demon slayer au

i'm sorry if you don't like demon slayer but i do so i'm making a chapter of it!!

Finney blake's pov:
"Bye Gwenny! Bye Mom! Bye dad.." I wave as i walked down the mountain to sell coal to the villagers.My family told me to sell some coal. When i made it to the village people actually wanted some coal! It was a successful day today!

As i was walking up the mountain back to my family i heard a person call out for me "Hey Kid what are you doing ?" i look at him "H-huh!" "Come in there's no time to explain." i hesitate "Come on." i walk there. The guys name was Mr.Arellano. He told me that demons roam around at night, and that it is a dangerous and that i should go home in the morning. He told me stories about there man-eating demons. "Can they come inside the houses." i question "Yes. They can." He said sipping some green tea "Now get some rest, you must be tired from all of the walking today." I laid down on the futon he provided me and felt my eyelids get heavy.

In the morning i grabbed my empty basket which once had coal and walked up to the mountain where my house was located. It was a snowy day so it took some time. As I was almost there i sniff.. 'blood?' i widen my eyes. I start running to my house and see my sister protecting my mom. I quickly run and see what happened. "W-whag..." i widen my eyes in terror.

My dad was killed and my mom and my sister. There was a blood bath. I felt my sister, "She's still warm." i whisper and my eyes sparkle "At least i didn't loose her.." I carry her on my back "Gwen i'll get you a doctor!" i cried and ran down to the village. I then heard a growling noise. Gwen started to sit up "We're almo-" Gwen then started moving making me loose my balance. My sister then had fangs and started growling. She then started to jump me. I raise my rocket ship toy to keep her away.. She's a demon.. Like Mr.Arellano said... She kept growling at me "P-please gwen hold in there!" i cried. After a few minutes of sobbing, she started sobbing too.. I look at her crying

I felt footprints approaching. They were getting closer. And closer. Then someone with black short hair, green hoari came charging nezuko with a sword. I then protected Gwen and we rolled to a tree. He looked at us confused "S-she's my sister!" i yelled sobbing "You call that thing your sister?" he scoffed. And looked us in pity. He then ran to us with his sword. I thought he was going to kill us but he just took gwen. She was growling. "Don't let your guard down!" he yelled at me. "DONT TOUCH MY SISTER!" i yelled crying. I grab my hacket and went behind a tree. I threw a rock which he dodged and after the rock i threw the hacket. I then put my hands behind me to pretend i was going to attack him. He then hit me on the ground making me passed out.

Bruce's Pov:
I look at the boy in pity "Wait.. Where's his hatch-" i mumble then looked up and the hatchet was coming in quick. I widen my eyes and dodge it. 'This kid.. He threw the rock and the hatchet at the same time and put his hands behind pretending he was going to strike.. i've seen many people believe that their demon turned loved ones will change, it never happened.-' i was stopped in my thoughts as the demon sister ran towards her brother 'she's going to devour him!" i look and take out my sword. Instead she put her arms out protecting her brother. I widen my eyes. Many people's loved ones turned into a demon, they believed that they will change. It never worked, but these.. Are different. She charged me and instead of killing her i made her pass out by doing a move at her neck. (idk what's its called 😭)

Finneys Pov:
I wake up and look around for Gwen but she was safe. I sigh in relief and smile "Your awake." said a voice. I look at him "If you see an old man on the mountain ___ Tell him. Yamada Bruce sent you." he looked at us and left in a second.

" he looked at us and left in a second

how they look!!

(i'm kind of an artist but this looks shitty but ya!!)

774 words