brance!!

shy bruce ai and billy vance au
i wanted to make this rinney but i barley feed u guys brance so here <3

Bruce's Pov;
As I was walking to my convenience store with my sister i spot a yellow curly haired boy. It was Vance, my bully. I widened my eyes and ran away he saw me and walked towards me. I ran with my sister till i got lost. "Oh Brucey??" he smirked and walked towards me cornering me, i stayed silent and protected my sister behind me. "Hey aren't you Lana's brother?" he then widened his eyes "haha no!" he sweated "I've been to her house before i know it's you she pointed directly at him. I was shocking "Wait.. Your her bestfriend lana's brother?" I said. He sighed and nodded "I wanna see her!!" said Amy. "F-fine..." responded Vance because he knew how much Lana loved having Amy around.

He then started walking to his house "Thhis doesn't mean i like you, you fucking nerd." he scoffed at me. I nodded and looked at my feet
I walked to his house and it was pretty nice,
but shabby to be honest. I saw Lana on the couch then Amy jumped behind her making her fall down "OMG R U OKAY" said Amy "AMY?1??1" she yelled and hugged her. I smile softly, i see vance looking at me the corner of my eye blushing. I look at him then he looks away. "M-may i see your room while they play?" i say shyly "Okay Nerd." he sighed, i was surprised he said yes. I walk into his room there band posters everywhere on the walls, it's messy, clothes everywhere. I saw a photo sticking out of a drawer. I wondered what that was.. "i'm going to use the restroom nerd don't touch anything" he walked away

As he walked away i checked if he went to the bathroom, he did and closed the door. I then opened the drawer out of curiosity. It was a picture of me and my bestfriend Finney? 'where did he get this from???' i said to myself i then saw a diary?

i opened to the first page

'
9/8/19 (something??1??1)
what the fuck is this feeling??? it's like whenever i look at him my stomach turns, it makes me so fuckitnt angry, i get red when he smiles i get butterflies in my stomach. Why won't it stop. When i see him i'm going to fucking punch him. '

i blush he likes me??? How do i know it's me he's talking about, there was a photo at the end of me and multiple stab marks on its stomach. I blush heavily as i heard heavy footsteps behind me. "What are you doing?" he raised an eyebrow "Nothing! it's just that this drawer fell and i found these..." i lied and pointed he blushed heavily "i read the first page." i confronted he blushed more and more. He then stepped towards me and i look at him back. We stared into each others eyes "I didn't want you to find out like that.." he admitted and looked away. I giggle "What dickhead?" he said "Your cute flustered." i kissed his cheek. "I- YOU LITT-" "Big brother!! Amy is literally putting toilet paper around the fucking house!!! and found moms wedding dress !!!