Chapter 3

It's lunch time because i'm lazy 😛

Finney's POV:
I go to lunch, normally I sit alone by myself. But I see Robin with Bruce guys, I walk over and ask if I could sit which they said sure too. It was really fun, we mostly talked story. "I LITERALLY SAW YOU AND BRUCE MAKING OUT", "NO YOU DID NOT FUCK FACE" said Vance.

After Vance said that the bell rang, we said our goodbyes and left. I had Art with Bruce. Bruce was my friend before I met Robin guys , he was the opposite team for baseball then me but other than that we had a lot of similarities. We talked about baseball, then the bell rang so we both said bye to eachother.

I go to my locker and get approached by Robin, "Hey Querido!" said Robin.That's new! "Hey Rob" I smile while saying. We walked to math class together, I start conversation, "What does that mean by the way" I say. "Nothingg" he said mysteriously. We sat next to each other, we had a test today. I started my test, 5 minutes later I see Robin throw a paper on my desk which said "Finn what's the answer for question 6?" I write down "8 :)" I throw the paper back, Robin nods thank you and smiles.

(it's a tuesday btw)

Robins Pov:
Ugh the math test was so hard! I walk to Finn, "Can I walk you home?" Finn says "Sure" with a smile. We walk out of school holding hands I blush, I don't think Finn noticed because when he did he apologized. He walked to his house, and say "Bye!"with a smile
I walk home, for some reason my thoughts were filled with Finn. How his smile is, how smart he is, how charming he is, and how he makes my stomach filled with butterflies.

I have a crush on Finney Blake.