survived

As finney walked out of the grabbers house, he was clearly horrified. Everything thag happened, the chasing, the tramatizing 'GAME' ,  and the bitch grabber who gave him.all.this trauma and fear.in tje first place..Gwen hugged him in tears, finney was shedding tears aswell..Thats when Finn saw his bodh, his lifeless dead body. He looked.messed up, blood, and dogmarks.  I go up to the people putting him.in the ambulance Finn then asked "Is he going to make it?" "Well son." said the guy. "We dont know yet there is a possibility." He said in an accent, finney was shocked. He wanted his boyfrie- bestfriend back. BACK.

He escaped he had hope because of him, escaped for him. Finney hoped he'll live, he'll do whatever it takes sell drugs, do illegal shit, he didn't care he needed Robin back.

(Time Skip)
Finneys Povs

I went to the hospital to go see my precious Robin on the hospital bed. His heart beat was low but he was alive. I was grateful. I then go and tell him how my day was like what happened during school. "And Matt and Buzz were so looking at me! They'll fuck off now!" I giggle like I'm actually talking to him, I then feel a shoulder on me it's the doctor. "Hey bud, the other patient woke up. Bruce Yamada." I was shocked and I got up to see him, I peck Robins forehead and left. I love him.  I went and saw Bruce but he had a cast and a hospital gown on. He was fucking busted up, "Hey bruce!" Bruce then looks at me and smiles wide "Hey Finn!" he said "I heard what happened, your arm really is mint" he continued. I go and hug his side since he has his arm in a cast "May I sign?" "Of course" He replied. I get a pen and draw a baseball bat. He chuckles "Thanks Finn!"

"Hey babe." I heard an unrecognizable voice say and I turn and it's Vance Hopper. He looked worse than Bruce he had a cast on his leg so he was in a wheel chair, he also had a cast on his arm like bruce. Bruce was crying. He was crying happy tears, bruce goes to Vance and kisses his cheek. "May I sign your cast, darling?" he says in a french accent it was thick. "You're french?" I question surprised. "Yeah he is, but he normally hides it." Bruce said as he gave Vance a pen. He writes LOSER but crossed the S to and drew V. (IT FANDOM WHERE YOU AT??)

Bruce then kisses Vance with a million kisses. I giggle at the love birds but then I heard 2 people gag at the same time, I look and see Griffen and Billy next to each other. Billy has an arm cast, he also had crutches. Griffen had foot case and was limping a bit, he had this

 Griffen had foot case and was limping a bit, he had this

He also had a back brace.

I go and greet them two. "They said I looked like I was doing gymnastics when they saw my body" I started laughing "Bro you actually looked like thag" I replied. "My golden retriever didn't even save my ass" Billy said giving a pout lip. I chuckle but then I see him. He had crutches and he also had a broken arm and leg. He looks at me "Finn-" I then cut him off by a kiss full of love. "I love you so much finney" He said smiling at me. "I did it all for you." I said putting my forehead against his. "Oh finney." He said kissing me once again. "Te Amo."