ex bsf 2

I wasn't expecting another chapter but!! Someone requested and yk me i'll do it 😈😈

(Angst)

Finneys Pov:
After the whole thing me and Robin started to date! We've been in an relationship for 6 months! I'm so happy that I have a beautiful boyfriend. I go and get up and changed, my daily routine. I wave goodbye to my sister and proceed to go to science my 1st period. I go and see my boyfriend Robin! I go and see him on his phone "Hey baby!" I say hugging him "Hm hi." he said dry while texting somebody "Who you texting?" I ask curious "Uhm, just my mom she asked about groceries!" that's weird, but I went with it.

The bell rang and I went to go to my science class. "Bye honey!" "Bye." I'm kind of saddened by this new Robin, I hope it changes though. As the hours went by in science, my favorite subject! Me and donna were partners since I knew nobody else. We were dissecting a fucking frog which gave me goosebumps. Donna did all the work, then the bell rang. I had 2nd period with my boyfriend! We had so much fun in that class, i love him with all all my heart. Me and him sometimes skip math and hang out and watch movies! I would do anything for him!! I go and happily walk to my locker. I go get my notes and such and go to Robins locker to walk to math class like we always do, but..

"Mh~" I hear from someone. Me confused I go and see what's happening. I go and look over Robins locker which was open and see him and my ex bestfriend kissing. My mouth opens wide, I was too stunned to speak. "Wh-a-" I say sobbing, Dobin looks behind and sees me and says "Uh it's not what it looks like." he says hiding my ex bsf behind him. "We're fucking done." I running away to go cry in the bathroom.

I sobbed and sobbed.

I fucking hate robin.