the valentines date

Finneys Pov:
I woke up and smiled today was Valentines day! And I have a date, WITH MY DREWM GUY. AAAAAAAA!! The date is at 12:00 pm, I check the time and it's 10 am, I overslept. "Okay im going to get my clothes ready." I say to myself. "CAN I HELP?" said Gwen infront of my door. "Oh my god, fine." I say. I let her go through my clothes. She picked out a nasa hoodie which was blue and some black jeans. "Thanks Gwenny" I smiled "No problem Finn!" she says exiting.

Thank god she picked for me i'd be overthinking if it wasn't for her. I look at the time and see it is 11:30, I didn't get breakfast so I go to the kitchen and toast myself a poptart. I go on my phone while I wait and scroll through insta gram, I see that 'RobinArellano' posted a new post. It is him with his guitar which was once black but now is pink with red hearts on it. The caption says 'Happy Valentines! ❤️' I go and check the comments 'MARRY ME!!' commented Robinswife6969. 'bvriggy: pretty!' all these comments were true. I hear my poptart pop out and eat it. It was delicious!!

I go on the table and eat my 2 pop tarts while scrolling through my social media. I finish hitting and go on imessages to check which address again. 'meet me at the movie theater! <3' was the last message. I approach the door and say "Bye gwen!" "Bye Finn! Have fun on your date" she said smirking at the end of her sentence I closed the door behind me. I go and head at the movies, listening to music on the way.

After 3-4 songs I was infront of the movie theater. I see Robin leaning against the wall of the theater in the front, he was wearing a mask and was also wearing casual clothes but it still made him look so so attracted. The casual clothes he was wearing was a black shirt and some baggy jeans, it was pretty chilly so he wore a red checkered jacket. I gulp and get nervous 'what if he doesn't like me' 'what if he doesn't want to have any more dates after this because I mess up' I then push these thoughts aside and walk towards the attractive male.

"Hi Robin!" I say smiling trying not to look nervous. His face turns red and looks up and down to examine how I look. "You look  cute." he said I blush at the comment. "You too!" I replied back. We walk into the theater, he then reaches for my hand. Our hands now interfering together. I turn velvet red, 'OMG OMG WERE HOLDING HANDS HOLY SHI-' We go to the area to get popcorn, I look and see some skittles and I put on the table and say "These too please!" and the check was 26.69, expensive. I go and pay but Robin stops me "I'll pay" he says kindly, "No I'l-" he then puts his credit card in the machine and sticks his tongue at me. 

I stick my tongue back at him too. We both giggled after and went to our movie which was M3gan. It was about this doll who's like an android? Inheard it's scary and that's exactly what Robin likes. We sit in the movie area and see that it was empty "What the?" I said confused"I bought a movie theater for only the both of us alone, so we have some privacy." he says with a smile. "Awe, cute." I said then interlocking our fingers together then the movie started.

During some parts it got scary so I reached for Robins arm and hugged it tight. He looked down at me blushes in shocked. "cute." he mumbles under his breath but I heard it loud and clear. I blush and put my head on his shoulder. The movie ended and I was cuddling with Robin. I looked at his beautiful face, 'should I kiss his cheek? do it finn!' I pecked his cheek and he looked shocked. I chuckled, he was a blushing mess!! "Hi. I'm an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore, Uranus." I winked teasingly, he was blushing and also had a nose bleed. "OMG ARE YOU OKAY?" I say in worry "Uhm, yeah i'm fine beautiful" I blush at the nickname. I tuck his hair behind his hair. "You look, stunning." I say kissing his face multiple times. He giggles because of all the kisses "Oh my god that's enough!" I kept kissing him.

Extra:
"HOLY SHIT" whispered shouted Gwen who had binoculars on  seeing that Finn is giving Robin plenty of kisses.