fanboy

Celebrity Robin x fanboy Finney

Finneys Pov:!
I was such a fan boy of this boy band group especially the guitarist. His name was robin he had long black hair a bandana and honestly was beautiful. I was a totally simp for him I go on tiktok and search 'Robin Arellano edits' I then kick my feet watching at them. I sigh wishing he was my boyfriend, I then open another tab since my sister walked in "What you doing Finneyyy??" she says smirking knowing what I was doing "Uhm nothing , yeah nothing" I say embarrassed she chuckles ."Anyways what do you want for your birthday?" Gwen asks raising an eyebrow since my birthday was in a couple of days. "Anything" I say as I shrug and smile.

(Time Skip To Finneys Birthday)

I wake up and yawn it was my birthday! I smile and I go and brush my teeth, I go and sit in the kitchen making some ceral. "Happy birthday!" says Gwen yawing "Thanks Gwen" I say smiling. After me and Gwen had breakfast I go and open my present from her which was in an envelope. "What is this money?" I say guessing "I don't know open!" she says smiling I open it and see its concert tickets to Robins Band. I smile and hug gwen almost tearing "OMG THANK YOU GWEN ID LOVE YOU SO MICH"  she response in a chuckle "No problem Finn" she says in a large grin.

(Concert day)

Me and Gwen arrive at the concert, I brought a 'I LOVE YOU ROBIN' sign. We go in our seats, the front seat the concert then started. They started singing I go and cheer them while holding up my sign. He then looks at me and smiles then winks, i'm fr having a gay panic. "Thank you everyone and have a goodnight" Vance the leader of the group said. Me and Gwen then walked to the exit of the concert till someone grabbed my shoulder "Uhm i'm sorry that this is all sudden but may I have your number?" a long black haired guy with a bandana asked me "Sure its _______" "Thank you heres mine _________, what's your name?" Robin said. "Oh i'm Finney" I said,  "Welp hit me up, Finn" he said winking I then left with a huge grin on my face.

BONUS TEXTING

R: hi is this that cutey from the concert?
F: if their name was finn then yeah, it's me. :)
R: well do you wanna go on a date? on 2/14/ 23?
F: Valentine's day! ofc!
F: i'd love that!!

Gwen then heard a squeal in the room next to hers which was finn's.

(part 2?? valentines date??)