Soulmate Color Au

Sorry yall i was taking a break for like... a month 👯

Finneys Pov:
I wake up and it's a Monday, how great... I yawn and look at the time it's 7:30. School starts in 30 MINUTES? I rush to get my uniform till something popped on my head it read 'Everyone will receive a color, you and your soulmate will have the same color. Good luck finding. them." What the! I then felt my hair suddenly change color? I look in the mirror "Light blue?" i looked in the mirror examining myself.

"Gwenny!" i rushed outside "What color did you get?" i asked "I got white." she shrugged. "Light blueeee!! What is you get Donna?? Oooooo" she said smirking teasingly. I blush slightly, i push her "Oh shut it.." I giggled "I made you cereal since you keep waking up so fucking late!" she said flicking my forehead "Thanks Gwenny" i replied. I sit down on the kitchen table chair, I eat cereal slowly till i look at the time '7:54' I spit out my cereal "WE GOTTA GO!" i say shouting. I put the cereal in the sink and Gwen and I then rush to get our shoes on and we quickly ran to school. As we went to the door we panted, no one was there "Shit we're late..." "Fuck." she said then we went our separate ways to our homeroom class.

I knock on the homeroom door and Mrs.Johnson opened it, she was the math teacher and my homeroom teacher "Oh your late, late is better than never." she said and opened the door for me. I pant heavily and sit down in my homeroom seat (IM NOT SKIPPING HR 😱😱) I saw everyone with a variety of colors on their one strand of hair i saw pink, green, Hot pink, red and so much more. I heard people whisper and look at me. I was confused. Everyone kept looking at my light blue strand of hair. Once the morning announcements were done we went to our first period. Mines being Science! I get to see my crush, Donna i wonder what color she got!!

Once i step into science and sit infront of donna i look behind me and see.. She has a dark red strand of hair and not light blue. DAMN IT! I cry silently and then look away and look at the board waiting for science to start. The bell rings and i get out of my seat. 'Maybe i can dye my hair dark red and we can be a lovely couple!!' I think to myself. I was so lost in my thoughts that the bell then rang (Rung rang, the bell went DINFDINDNV) I get out of my seat and go to my locker and enter my number code and open it. I then see everyone now looking at me as someone walked by. I looked behind me and see Robin? He has... A light blue strand of hair? I blush heavily, heavier then i blushed at Donna! 'Do i like him no way! I'm not gay! Am i?' I think to
myself smacking myself. He was hanging with his friends Bruce which had a green strand of hair and Vance also had a green strand of hair! The bell rings and I go to math class with Robin..

I sit in my seat and Robin does to. The worse thing is that we sit right next to eachother AAAAHHHHH!!! I blush heavily. Everyone kept looking at us. Robin looked at me and then widen his eyes blushing heavily, he looked like a tomato!! I look at him and he looks away. I giggle softly. 'He's kind of cute' i think to myself but the. smack myself STOPPPP FINNEY BLAKE!! AAA UR SO GAY!

Robin couldnt stop staring at me. As i wrote down my notes he threw a paper note at me it read :

 As i wrote down my notes he threw a paper note at me it read :

(so not my hand writing)

I blush and nod at him smiling. He looked away blushing

(PART 2 SOON! )