griffin x billy!!

Griffin sighed as he once again locked in his room since he was super bored. When he's bored he goes up to his room and watch the window to see the beautiful sunrise or the beautiful moon. He went up to his window to see the sun rise. He had his gaze on the sunrise till he saw boy who had blonde hair delivering some papers. He must be the paperboy that everyone at school must be talking about, he was supposedly popular. Griffin is a loner at his school, when he raises his hand the teacher doesn't even know his name so they proceed to pick someone else.I bet if i go missing they'll know my name and suddenly care he thought. The paperboy looked like he was enjoying his job. Griffin went down stairs since he wanted to befriend him, he looked cool. He also looked cute if he was honest.

"Hello!" said the paperboy as he was delivering a newspaper to griffins house "Hi." said Griffin dry "What's your name?" asked paperboy "Griffin" he said grinning. "Oh i've seen you during school, your always alone. I want to know do you wanna be friends?" this made Griffins eyes widen since nobody wanted to be his friend.. "Uhm, sure" said Griffin "Ny name is Billy!" Griffin then heard barking "Oh yeah that's my dog!" Billy's dog then approached Griffin and started licking Griffin, Griffin started laugh "Aw your so cute" Griffin smiled, Billy blushed a bit. "Okay ill see you at school!" said Billy waving "Bye Bill!!" said griffin waving.

Griffin just a friend! He was soooo happy!! He was smiling like an maniac.