07. Princess

Vincenzo's pov

I walked down the stairs into the cold dark basement.

I looked around but it was too dark to see anything. I took out my phone and put the flashlight on.

And there she was. Sitting in a corner shaking.

"Bella?" I whispered.

She looked up a little bit but then looked back into the corner.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I told her.

"I'm going to take you home. Where are you going to be safe and happy"

She slowly started looking up and I crouched down to her level and slowly walked closer.

I knew that she wouldn't understand what I meant right now but I needed her to trust me enough so I could take her out of here.

I'm almost right in front of her when she looks up right at me.

"Hey princess," I say.

"I know you don't know me but can take you out of here to a safe place? I promise I will tell you what's going on but we have to get out of here. So could I carry you?" I asked.

She didn't move. Not a single movement came from her body. She just stared out into nothing.

Suddenly she nodded and I couldn't be happier.

I put my phone back in my pocket and moved a little bit forward so I could pick her up.

She flinched when I came too close and I knew she did it because she doesn't trust me.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise"

She moved a little bit forward and I got my hand under her armpits to lift her.

"Ok good. I'm now going to lift you ok baby?"

I got a little nod from her in return.

I picked her up and nothing in the world could describe how good it felt to finally have my daughter back in my arms.

She then let out a little sound and I immediately got worried. It sounded like she was in pain.

"Are you hurt princess?" I asked.

She just shook her head but she was hesitant so I knew something was wrong.

But right now we just have to get out of here.

I started walking and when we started walking up the stairs Elijah saw her and said "You finally found her"

Bella tried to hide in my chest because she's never met him.

I nodded while smiling.

"Let's go," I said shortly wanting to get back to the hotel but this time with my princess.

We got up from the basement and walked out of the house where all my men were and two of them were holding a drunk Jack.

Bella tried to hide even more in my chest because of the people.

She doesn't like to be around many pros he doesn't know.

Noted

"Boss were do you want mr Lopez?" One of my men asked me.

"portatelo al magazzino" I answered in Italian because I don't want Bella to hear my business talk if she gets scared.

(Take him to the warehouse)

I started walking towards the car with Elijah beside me.

We got to the car and I gave Elijah the keys.

"Your driving" I demanded.

I walked up to the passenger seat and sat down with Bella on my lap.

"Is this ok?" I asked her not wanting her to get uncomfortable.

She gave me a little nod and that was Elijah's cue to start the car and drive towards the hotel.

____________
when I started writing this story I just wrote for fun and didn't think anyone would really read it but wow some people did.

Thank you, really. Have a great day/night.