20. Pancakes

Third pov

When the Russo family got home from the hospital Elisabeth carried Bella upstairs and put her to bed. While Bella tried to sleep her brother also went to bed leaving Elisabeth and Vincenzo the only ones awake.

They decided to watch a movie and cudddle in the living room but Elisabeth fell asleep half way through the movie. Vincenzo carried her up to their room and went to bed. 

The next day Bella was the first one to wake up. She just laid in her bed staring at the ceiling. Bella didn't know how to use her crutches so her only option were to just lay there and wait.

After an hour or two she heard small voices outside her room. They voices continued for some minutes before she could hear her door opening.

Bella closed her eyes out of reflex but a voice made her opening them again. "We know your awake sorellina" It was Grayson.

Apparently her brother had all woken up and wanted to eat breakfast with their little sister but were scared they would wake her up.

"Are you hungry?" Matthew asked. 

Bella nodded her head.

"How are we suppose to get her to the kitchen?" Matthew then asked.

"She can ride on my back" Lorenzo suggested.

"Why not on mine" Grayson asked jealous of his brother.

"Because im the oldest" Lorenzo argued.

Grayson knew that he couldn't win the argument so he gave in.

"Bella is it ok if you ride on my back?"

"Yeah" She answered a bit unsure.

Grayson took Bella and sat her down so she was standing on the bed. He sat besides her holding her in place so she doesn't put pressure on her broken foot.

Lorenzo stood with his back turned to Bella and his hands were a bit below his waist ready to carry her. 

Grayson then held Bella from her armpits and put her on Lorenzo's back.

"See. perfectly safe" Lorenzo than told Bella so she didn't have to be scared.

Lorenzo carried Bella downstairs but when they were on the stairs Matthew and Grayson held one hand each on Bella's back so she didn't fell.

When they first got to the kitchen they olaced Bella on the kitchen island and started to take out ingrediens. The kids were gonna try and make pancakes. They had never done it alone before but it's a first time for everything.

The kids all tried their best but everything just ended up in an mess. They even let Bella whip the batter. The whole kitchen was a mess but it were also filled with laughter and smiles.

Suddenly they all heard someone walk in the kitchen and then gasp. 

The kids all turned around slowly and were met with their mother.

Elisabeth had woken up by sounds downstairs and decided to check what it was. She never thought that she would see all her kids trying to make pancakes togheter. Elisabeth wanted to be angry at her kids for making a mess but they all just looked so cute. Plus she didn't want to ruin the moment.

"Now whats happening here?" Elisabeth asked in an playful voice.

"P-p-ancake!" Bella said excitedly.

"How is the pancakes going then?" 

"Could you help us" Grayson then asked admitting that they really don't know what their doing.

"Yes i can help you"