02. Dress

Third Pov

Today Bella woke up by her father dragging her by her hair up the stairs from the basement.

She asked him to stop while squirming around trying to get free from his tight grip.

Then suddenly he dropped her to the floor. A thud could be heard when Bella landed on the floor.

"Get up from the fucking floor bitch!" He yelled at her.

She stood up shakily and it took some seconds before she could steady herself. But when she did he said "You're so pathetic. You can't even stand on your fucking own"

"I'm going to a meeting today. It's very important. And I have no choice than to bring you with me but you could also make me seem good" he continued.

"Go up and get your dress that you only get to we're when I have to take you with me" He then told her.

Bella unwillingly went up the stairs wobbly. She is a 3-year-old who has never had the chance to learn how to walk properly. When she was two she figured out how to walk at least so she could walk around and not crawl.

Bella got to the closet in the hallway that's upstairs. She struggled a bit when she went up the stairs but it worked out in the end.

She saw the dress her father told her to wear but it was super high up. She can't get there unless she climbs and her dad won't like that.

Bella had two options right now. She could climb on shelves in the closet, or she could go down to her dad and ask for help.

He will punish her whatever choice she makes. She picked the first one thinking maybe he won't have time to punish her because she has wasted time.

Bella started to climb on some shelves, and when she was so close to getting the dress she called off the shelf. You could hear a loud thud when she landed on the floor.

Bella let out a little groan in pain while she could hear her father's steps coming closer.

She crawled to the back of the closet trying to hide but it was in no use because as fast as her dad opened the door he saw her and took hold of her arm so tightly that her arm could go numb.

"What the fuck are you doing!" He yelled.

"Iwe tried t-to g-get my-my dwess" Bella whispered in fear while looking down.

Her father always told her that looking into people's eyes while their talking wasn't respectful.

Jack stared at her for some seconds before letting her go out of his tight grip.

Bella called back onto the floor and didn't even notice that Jack took off his belt until he said "Take your shirt bitch!"

She was scared. Scared. She unwillingly took off her dirty old shirt.
By now she was shaking in fear.

"Turn around and face the wall," Jake said.

Bella did as she was told and faced the wall. She then felt the belt hit her back hard and let out a loud cry.

He continued for some minutes, and then he finally stopped and Bella passed out from the pain.

Jack took the dress off the hanger and put it on Bella.

Jack carried her downstairs and into the car. He didn't bother to put on her seatbelt because if she dies she dies it will just be better then.

______________
The second chapter is done.