12. Oldies

Third pov

When Elizabeth got the picture of her lost baby girl in her husbands arms she cried for hours.

After her little crying session she went and bought some clothes and a car seat for Bella. Elisabeth then got to work with some of the housemaids and started fixing Bella's room so it's more appropriate for a toddler.

Her sons started asking why they couldn't go inside Bella's room and she said that their throwing out some furniture to buy new ones.

Her sons are of course smarter then that so they knew that something was going on.

They always goes inside her room sometimes to just talk about random stuff. It comforts them knowing she may be out there somewhere. And some day they will find her.

Arter some hours of fixing Bella's room it became pretty late and time for dinner. Elisabeth cooked some spaghetti bolognese and called for her boys to come down and eat.

When everyone sat down at the dinning table they began to eat.

After some time in silence Lorenzo decided to break it.

"When does dad come home?"

"I don't know honey but soon hopefully" Elizabeth answered and tried to keep the excitement to show on her face.

Suddenly they heard the door bell ring and all the boys ran to the door wanting to see the surprise.

Elisabeth also stood up and walked to the door. But before opening the door she warned them.

"Alright boys. When he walks don't scream or be al energetic like your used to. Ok?"

They all nodded but with some frowns on their face.

Elizabeth opened the door and Vincenzo walked in without anything in his arms.

"Dad what's the surprise?" Matthew asked eagerly.

Vincenzo chuckled before answering.

"Just wait a minute be patient"

Vincenzo turned around and pushed something or rather someone a bit forward into the boys and Elizabeth's sight.

Everyone gasped in shock before Matthew asked "dad who is that?"

Matthew were really young when Bella got taken so it's no surprise that he didn't recognise her.

"this" Vincenzo said while picking Bella up from the ground. "Is your baby sister"

He looked at all of their face's before introducing them to Bella.

"Bella this is your brothers Matthew, Grayson, Lorenzo and last but not least your beautiful mother Elisabeth"

After he introduced Bella to everyone she slowly leaned closer to Vincenzo's face and whispered.

"You said they would play with me"

"Yes they will play with you" He answered.

"Their oldies" she then said.  That made Vincenzo chuckle while Matthew asked what she said.

When Vincenzo then told them the boys or more Lorenzo and and Matthew started to protest.

Bella tho didn't get that they were being sarcastic so she hid her face in Vincenzo's chest and said a quiet little sorry.

She didn't think anyone heard her but they did and immediately stopped talking and just looked at her.

"Why did you say sorry baby?" Vincenzo asked.

"I-I made them mad" she answered.

"We were just kidding sorellina" said Lorenzo softly. (little sister)

"Yeah. We were just joking around" Matthew added.

Bella then looked up at her mom and whispered "she's pwetty"

"I know" Vincenzo whispered back even tho everyone could hear them.

Elisabeth awed and we're close to tears.

"And your so pretty too just like your mama" Vincenzo then added.

"Can I hold you?" Elisabeth asked.

Bella were quiet for some time before nodding slowly.

Vincenzo slowly handed her over to Elizabeth and Bella started smelling her hair.

"Why are you smelling her hair?" Matthew asked.

"Smell good" She answered.

"Should we show her her room?" El asked.

They all said yes and went upstairs to show Bella her room and the boys.

(Bella's room

(Bella's room. You can of course imagine it however you want but just for some inspiration)

"Whoah baby you did a really good job" Vincenzo said proudly to his wife.

___________
Hi everyone and hope you had an great nye. 

Did anyone else also eat grapes under an table and wish for a fictional man to come to life and marry you?

Also every time I write the name Elisabeth it always comes out different so sometimes it will be with an s or z just so you know.