26. Here we go

Third pov

The day after christmas the Russo's were all in a rush. They needed to get dressed and fix their hair and makeup before going to the christmas ball. The christmas ball is were diffrent mafia leaders and ceo's get deals and partner chips. Today Bella will also get rid of her cast, finally. It have been itching super badly this last week.

Bella woke up by sounds downstairs but she also started to itch on her cast. It burned so badly that she started to cry silently.

Suddenly Lorenzo walked inside her room with a smile on his face but when he saw Bella the smile immediately droped.

"What happened?" He asked while sitting besides her on the bed.

"Burn" Bella said and sniffed.

"Does your foot burn?" 

Bella nodded.

"It's okay" Lorenzo said while picking her up 

 Vincenzo knew they were going to be stressed today so he asked Dr. Hart to come by their house in the morning to take Bellas cast of.

The second Lorenzo walked down the stairs Vincenzo came up to them and asked what happened while taking Bella from his sons arms.

"Her foot is itching." Lorenzo said what the problem was.

"Well then," Vincenzo turned and started talking with Bella "Lets' take this of" 

Vincenzo walked with Bella inside the kitchen were Dr. Hart were waiting.

"Hello Bella it's nice to see you again"

Bella looked at the man wondering who he is. The night when she came to the hospital is just a big blur for her.

"Right well it is okay if you don't remeber me. Im Dr. Hart. The doctor who put the cast on you and now I will be taking it of" He introduced himself.

Bella gave the man a little nod still trying to get to the place where it's burning inside her cast.

Vincenzo put Bella on the counter and Dr. Hart got ready with his cast saw to cut open her cast. Dr. Hart started to move Bellas' foot around to see if it's a bad idea to take the cast of. Bella whimpered when he started to move her foot but it was just because she hasn't moved her foot for weeks. When Dr. Hart took out the cast saw and Bella quickly pulled her foot away from his hands seeing the charp object.

"It's okay Bella were here he can't hurt you. He's going to help" Lorenzo said to his sister while taking her hand in his.

Right when Dr. Hart were going to start to take the cast of the rest of her brothers came inside the room.

"Whats happening here" Grayson ran up to Bella after seeing her scared face.

"Relax brother he's taking her cast of" Lorenzo answered.

Grayson jumped up on the counter and gave Bella a side hug.

~

The rest of the day Bella and her brothers tried to get Bella to stand on her own without falling. She managed some steps but in the ends she always fell. But it's process.

It became six pm and everyone started getting ready for the ball that starts at 8 pm. The guys all went to one room and put one some black suits while the girls were stressing around doing their makeup and hair.

It took the girls one and a half hour while it only took one hour for the guys to comb their hair and put on the suits.

"Are you guys ready to go downstairs?" Silvia asked everyone. She was wearing an pastel green tight dress that went all the way down to her white heels.