13. Bathroom

Third pov

After Bella got to see her new room they all went down for dinner.

At the head of the table we're Vincenzo seated and in his right sat Bella with Lorenzo beside her.

They were eating spaghetti with bolognese sauce. Bella had a hard time eating everything especially using the knife and fork. She wasn't used to eat like this.

The only times she got food was one's a day and it was just a little sandwich with nothing on it.

It was always super dry so one day Jack started to give her some water with it but nothing more than a little sip. Luckily it was enough for Bella to survive.

"Bella do you don't like the food?" Elisabeth asked softly.

"N-not hungry" she answered quietly.

"That's ok but can't you eat just some more. If you want Lorenzo or anyone else can feed it to you. It's good for you to eat" Elisabeth then said.

"Yeah then you can get muscles like me" Matthew added.

That made the chuckle and Bella to nod her head slightly agreeing to eat some more if anyone at the table can feed her.

"Do you want me to feed you?" Lorenzo asks from besides her.

She nodded and Lorenzo moved his chair closer to her and picked up the fork on her plate.

"Open wide here comes to car" He playfully feed her while making sounds of every vehicle.

"So done" he then said and Bella looked down on her plate with wide eyes.

She ate all of her food but before she could say anything she felt like something would come up from her throat.

She started try to push it down again but she couldn't.

Vincenzo saw how she tried to swallow and acted fast. He stood up and took Bella in his arms.

Vincenzo then ran to the nearest bathroom and held her over the toilet.

He could hear the rest of the family running after him asking what was happening.

When they all were in the bathroom Vincenzo told them that she's going to throw up ,and Matthew walked closer and held her hair up while his father were holding Bella up over the toilet because she can't reach over the toilet sink.

After some more seconds she threw up all her food that just been in her stomach for less then 10 minutes.

After she threw up Bella got very tired and leaned closer to her dads chest trying to sleep.

"I think she's tired dad" Lorenzo said.

"Yeah I think so too. I'm gonna take her to bed" Vincenzo told them before waking to the stairs but before he could walk up the stairs his sons came wanting to give their sister a proper goodnight.

They all gave her a kiss but Grey looked emotional less as always.

He hasn't really gotten used to the fact that she's back. He's scared she will leave them again.

Vincenzo got to her room and tugged her in and placing a glass of water on her nightstand.

"Goodnight baby.  If it is anything you need help with or anything we are right up there in our room. You can also go to your brothers for help ok?"

Bella nodded and closed her eyes cuddling her teddy bear.

_______________
Hello everyone hope you've had an great week so far and thank you so much for 4k reads <3