16. Pictures

Third pov

Vincenzo sat Bella down on the kitchen isle while his sons sat down on the chairs around her.

"So. What are my girls planning to do today" He started while giving his wife a kiss on the cheek.

"I think I have an idea but we will see what my little baby wants to do" Elisabeth answered.

"can we come to?" Lorenzo
asked.

"You boys have school" Vincenzo said.

They all groaned at the same time making Bella giggle.

"Bella would you like to go shopping with me?" Elisabeth asked her daughter.

Bella had never heard the term shopping before so she looked at Elisabeth with a questioning look. 

"To buy some clothes for you and me"  Elisabeth explained.

Bella nodded and clapped her small hands.

...

"Byeee" Bella waved to her brothers by the front door of the mansion.

They all waved back before getting into the car.

Now it was just Bella and her mother for the rest of the day.

"So. Is my baby al ready to go?" Elisabeth asked.

Bella gave her two thumbs up.

Elisabeth then picked her up and went out to the garage.

"Point at the car you want mama to drive baby"

Bella looked at all the cars and then decided to point at a sports car that Vincenzo bought when he and Elisabeth were in Italy.

"Good choice baby"

Elisabeth put Bella down and walked over to a cabin we're all the keys are.

She found the right car key and walked back to Bella who now we're besides the car.

One of their guards went and put Bella's car seat on the passenger seat side.

Elisabeth thanked him before picking Bella up and putting her in the car.

She then walked to the driver side and sat down.

After starting the car they drove towards the mall with a car with guards behind them.

They got to the mall and started shopping for thousands of dollars.

Unknown Pov

*takes photo*

*calls someone*

"I have the picture"

"So it is really true" says the person on the other line.

"Bella Russo is really alive" he continued.

"I will send them to you in an hour" The person that started the call said.

"Good"

Third pov

Bella hand her mother had been shopping for 3 hours and were starting to get hungry.

"Let's go get something to eat hm?" Said Elizabeth.

They went to the food cart and got some chicken nuggets.

Bella were eating her chicken nuggets in peace while talking to her mother but she kept hearing something clicking around them.

Bella looked around herself trying to figure out what the sound were coming from.

"What is it baby?" Asked Elizabeth.

Then before Bella could say something Elisabeth heard it too.

She looked around her and her daughter before pulling Bella close to her.

She looked at the guards that were standing close to them but still giving them privacy.

They saw her worried look and walked closer.

"What happened ma'am?" One of the guards asked.

"There's someone taking pictures" Said Elisabeth while still looking around her while hugging Bella.

He signalled for the other guards to look around the place while some of the guards led Elisabeth and her daughter back to the car.

________________
Hello everyone and hope you have had an great week so far.