11. Privet jet and mansion

Vincenzo's Pov

I still can't believe I found her. She's really here, in my arms. And we're going home.

Right now we're just sitting inside the airport waiting for my pilot to come and tell us that the jet is ready to take us home.

Bella is sitting on my lap and just looking around on everyone but every time someone came closer to us she just moved closer and closer to me.

I started to notice that she didn't like being surrounded by many people.

"It's ok baby. They won't do anything" I tried to comfort her.

She relaxed a little bit but still looked around with a worried look on her face.

After some more minutes of people looking at me and my guards weirdly my pilot came and informed me that we could leave for New York.

I carried Bella to the jet because one I always carry her even tho I've just known her for one day, and two I don't want her to get lost inside the airport.

When we got inside the jet I sat Bella down on the couch in front of the tv and then sat down beside her.

(The jet)

(The jet)

"Have you ever been on a plane before princess?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Use your words baby" I said.

"Ok" she answered quietly.

The rest of the flight went on quickly. Bella got to watch some Disney movies on the tv while I got some work done on my laptop.

We then after a while landed and because of the turbulence Bella got a little scared and held onto my arm.

When we got out of the jet my driver were standing outside my black BMW waiting for us.

I walked to the passenger seat with Bella om my arms and went inside nodding to my driver.

He nodded back and started the car.

...

After about an hour later we finally arrived home but on the way Bella fell asleep in my arms.

I really didn't want to wake her up but she has to me the rest of her family. Or at least the ones that she's living with.

Gently I started to shake her with my hand so she would wake up.

"Wakie wakie" I said.

Se started to mumble things and groan but eventually opened her eyes.

"Hello baby it's time to meet your family"

She looked out of the window and let out a little gasp.

I just chuckled while opening the car door and stepping out.

But when I started walking
With Bella in my arms she squirmed around trying to get out of my hold.

"What is it baby?" I asked.

"walk" she mumbled.

I understood that she wanted to walk on her own so I put her down and immediately she started walking around looking at the big mansion in front of her.

"Like in movie" she said

"Yes it is kinda like the house in the movie" I then said.

We walked further until we got to the front door.

I took out my Keyes and unlocked the door.

Here we go.

_______
Hi everyone happy soon Christmas! and also sorry for the late update but here it is.

The pictures In this chapter are not mine, they're of course from Pinterest.

I also want to say that in this chapter it could be very many wrong spelling words but it's just because I decided to put on long nails and now I'm writing in them. So that's why some sentences could be very weird.