05. 99,99

Vincenzo's Pov

I have a plan. I have to know if she's my Bella or not. But the only way to do that is to get a DNA test.

My heart is pumping like crazy and it could just be my daughter in the same room as me.

Right now we are at a small bar we have in the building.

We're all drinking beer but Jack is drinking too much. He's kinda drunk already.

But Bella is sitting quietly on a chair drinking her juice. We've already got both of their saliva so now we're just waiting.

"Oh look at the time. It's pretty late. I think we will have to leave now actually" I said to speed up the process.

I didn't want Bella alone with him when he was drunk.  I wanna keep an eye on her at all times.

We don't know where they live so when Elijah and Jack did a bro hug he put a tracker on him.

We went back into the building and I watched as they walked back to the car from a window.

and then I saw how aggressive Jack started to get and when he opened the car door for Bella he just pushed her in.

After that I just wandered around the building worried.

She's just a kid. Three years old. If she's my daughter she doesn't deserve to live with him. She deserves to be with me. With her family.

Am I, jealous because someone maybe has been with my child her whole life? I think I am.

I walked back into the room where a scientist was looking at Bella's, Jake's, and my DNA.

"Is it done yet?" I asked.

"Soon we just have to wait," the scientist told me.

"Well soon isn't good enough. I need the answers now" I demanded.

"Yes sir I will try to speed up the process," he told me.

...

It had gone almost an hour and I'm sitting in my office trying to get some work done but I can't concentrate, knowing that I may have just found my daughter.

Suddenly I got a call from Elijah and answered.

"They got the answers" was the only thing he said before I hung up and ran out of my office.

I got to the elevator and went inside. I then pressed the button so the doors closed and the elevator started going down.

When the elevator stopped and the doors opened I walked fast straight to the science room where the tests are.

"There you are you just hung up on me," Elijah said when he saw me.

"Where are the answers?" I asked coldly.

"They're right here sir" The scientist came and showed me to the tests.

I took the test in my hand and took a deep breath before opening it.

I scrolled the paper until I saw the results.

Jake - 0,00% related.

Vincenzo - 99,99% related.

__________________
Wow, so Bella is Vincenzo's daughter.

How would you react if you got to know that the people you grew up with weren't your parents?