15. Kidnapped

Third pov

Elizabeth woke up with Vincenzo's arms tightly around her waist. She tried to wiggle herself out but it didn't work.

"Love, I wanna get up" she said.

"Five more minutes" Vincenzo mumbles.

"But what if our baby's are hungry" she protested.

"There old enough to get something to eat for themselves" He said and sat up on the bed.

"What about our princess?"

After Elisabeth said that Vincenzo jumped out of the bed and got dressed.

Elisabeth just laughed at her husband while getting up too.

When Vincenzo got out of the room he was met with two of his sons ,Matthew and Lorenzo.

They stood outside Bella's room with one of their ears on the door.

"Boys what are you doing?" Vincenzo asked them.

"We're waiting for Bella to wake up" Matthew answered.

Vincenzo nodded and put an ear to the door like his sons.

They all just stood there until Elisabeth came and asked what they were doing.

Lorenzo told her what they were doing but she just laughed and opened the door.

Elisabeth walked inside the room turning on the lights but before she reached the bed she froze.

"Mom what is it?" Matthew asked behind her.

"She isn't in her bed" Elisabeth answered.

"What? She gotta be here somewhere" Vincenzo then said while walking fast in and out of her bathroom and walk-in closet.

"She still has to be in the house so don't panic" he then added walking out of her room to search for his princess.

They all started searching for her in the house, yelling her name.

Grayson and Bella were sleeping peacefully in Graysons bed but woke up by footsteps outside the door.

Bella looked at Grayson with a questioning look on her face.

"Maybe their searching for you"

"W-why?" Bella asked.

"Because you not in your room" Grayson answered.

Bella giggled and continued to listen to the worried voices outside the room.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

"Go away!" Grayson yelled.

Bella flinched at the sound of her brother yelling right besides her ear.

The door opened and Grayson pulled the covers over Bella's head.

"What do you want?" He asked his younger brother Matthew.

"We can't find Bella" He told him.

Bella couldn't help but giggle and pull the cover of off her.

Matthew gasped and Bella just continued to laugh.

Suddenly he screamed "I found her!"

Bella flinched again and some seconds later the rest of the family were in Graysons room.

"Grayson kidnapped her" Matthew explained.

"Grayson why didn't you tell us she were in your bed?" Elisabeth asked her son.

"She tried to find your bedroom but it was to dark in the night and she accidentally walked into my room. I let her sleep in here and when we woke up we heard you guys searching for her and thought it was funny to keep quiet"

After some more talking they all went down to make breakfast.

_________________
This wasn't a very eventful chapter but felt fun to write it.

Hope you have had an great week and hope the next will be even better.