33. Beautiful

Third pov

Bella's excitement grew as the day progressed, imagining all the activities she and Aiden could enjoy together. Aiden, too, appeared delighted at the prospect of spending time with Bella beyond the school walls.

The two children together walked up to Vincenzo's car. They got to sit down in the two seats at the way back of the car. The other three seats were for Bella's brothers. But when her brothers actually got inside the car all they did was stare at Aiden and ask him weird questions. The poor boy was super uncomfortable. Bella saw how her brothers made Aiden feel so she asked them to stop with the strictest voice she had. Her brothers tho only thought it was cute but stopped either way.

When the family plus Aiden arrived home Bella immediately took his hand and dragged him through the house. It seemed like they all still had fun even if Bella just gave him a long tour.

"Now what do you want to do?" Bella asked Aiden with one of her cute smiles.

"Can't you decide? This house has too many things to do" Aiden said to Bella while looking around trying to memorize how to get out of the house and not lost in it.

"Okay," Bella giggled softly. "Shall we go play in the garden?" Before Aiden could answer a bark interrupted them. "Rocco!" Bella shrieked and turned towards the dog.

"Aiden this is Rocco," Bella introduced them to each other. "Rocco be nice"

Aiden walked a bit closer and let Rocco smell his hand. "Hi Rocco"

"Is it okay if Rocco hang with us?" Bella inquired. 

"That sounds good," Aiden said, and Bella led the way out of the house into the garden. Vincenzo, wanting to spoil Bella on her return home, had purchased a small jungle gym and installed it in her favorite spot in the garden, under the cherry trees.

"Aren't they beautiful?" Bella stood under the trees and looked up. 

"Yes, they are," agreed Aiden, "but they could never be as beautiful as you" Turning to gaze into Bella's eyes, he saw her cheeks flush with a rosy blush and her smile widen in delight, particularly as he tucked a delicate pink flower behind her ear.

"Let's go play!"

~

Elisabeth had been watching Bella and Aiden from the window downstairs. She almost started crying when he put the flower behind her ear. It was too cute. She could almost sense the love between the two. It is like a movie. First, the two children become childhood best friends, then they grow up and somehow get separated. After some years one of them will come back and then they get married.

"Elisabeth?" The sound of a voice pulled her from her thoughts, prompting her to turn towards the speaker.

"What were you thinking about?" Vincenzo walked closer and hugged her. He then also looked out the window and saw what she had been up to.

"They are too cute. I just know that one day she will marry him" Elisabeth said with a happy voice. 

"Get married? No, she's too young to get married," Vincenzo exclaimed.

"Not now, when she's older," Elisabeth stated calmly.

"No, she's still too young," Vincenzo protested.

"Then when is she allowed to get married?" Elisabeth asked playfully.

"Never" Vincenzo stated.

"Never? So when can she have a boyfriend?" Elisabeth regarded the conversation as a joke, unaware of how serious Vincenzo was.

"A boyfriend? She doesn't need one; she's our princess, not someone else's."

~

"Bella! Aiden!" Elisabeth called out for the children. Andrea, Aiden's nanny, had arrived to take Aiden home, but it appeared the two children were hiding somewhere.

Just then, Matthew walked by and Elisabeth requested him to fetch the two children. That is how now, Matthew, Grayson, and Lorenzo ended up on a hunt for two little ones who could easily hide in any box or cabinet within the home. Despite his efforts, Matthew was unable to locate Bella and Aiden. That's why he asked for help from his two brothers.

"How can we not find two small children," Lorenzo said with a sign.

"Because we ar-" Matthew got cut off by a small giggle. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Grayson asked not hearing anything out of the ordinary. 

"There it is again," Matthew put a finger in front of his mouth to silence his brothers.

"It's a laugh!" Lorenzo heard the sound too and started running towards it. His brothers followed closely behind until they stopped outside their father's office. They all knew that the office was off-ground when it came to playing. 

"We should go in," Matthew suggested.

"No what if dad is having a meeting or something," Grayson whisper and yelled in case their father was on the other side of the room.

Before anyone had time to react Lorenzo knocked on the door. "Enzo what are you doing!" Grayson whisper and yelled again but this time at his other brother.

"Come in!" It was their father's voice. Lorenzo gently opened the door in case someone else was in there.

When he didn't see anybody else Lorenzo opened the door fully and walked inside. "Hi dad have you seen Bella and Aiden?"

"No actually I haven't" The boys could hear that their father was lying. Vincenzo also moved his eyes towards the door making Lorenzo smirk.

He motioned for his brothers to come inside the room and then told them that the two kids were hiding behind the door.

Lorenzo counted down from three on his fingers and when he came to zero the three boys closed the door revealing two giggling children. They also screamed "Boo!" making the two children scream and run out of the room. Luckily the boys captured the two children before they got too far away.

"It's time for Aiden to go home" Lorenzo explained while hugging slash holding Bella captive from behind.

"Noo can't he stay here forever?" Bella complained.

"Bella we all know that he can't do that. Plus he has a family of his own to go home to" Grayson said.

"Fine" Bella gave in and got out from Lorenzo's hug. She then took Aidens hand and together they made their way downstairs.

~~~~~

I'm actually really sorry for the super late chapter. I don't have a super great reason for the late chapter other than me not being home and I just started watching Once Upon a Time.