01. Meeting

Vincenzo's pov

I woke up in my bed besides my beautiful queen sleeping peacefully. "Good morning baby" I mumbled while nudging her shoulder with my nose.

she groaned and turned to the other side. I chuckled slightly while trying to stand up but she pulled my arm back down so I fell onto the bed. She snuggled into my chest and mumbled "No. don't leave yet"

"Baby I have to go," I said and got up again and this time she didn't bring me back down. I went to the bathroom and took off my clothes while starting the shower and turning the water warm. I stepped inside and started to put shampoo all over my body. when I washed the shampoo off of my body I walked outside and put a towel around my body.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that the bed was empty. That means she's walked down the stairs and started breakfast. She always does that on a normal school and work day.

I put on my suit and walked out of my bedroom, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. There I saw my boys sitting and eating eggs with bacon while Elisabeth was continuing cocking

"good morning dad" Lorenzo said noticing me walking into the room.'

then Matthew and Grayson joined in and greeted me too. I walked up to my beautiful wife and took hold of her waist while kissing her cheek.

"Here you go honey," She said as she turned around and gave me a plate of food. "Thank you love" I walked to the table and sat beside Lorenzo while the other two sat across us.

"so" Elizabeth breathed out. "When is my love leaving?" She then asked. "wait what? why are you leaving" Matthew blurted out.

"yes. I have a work meeting in another town." I answered. He just hummed in return.

I finished eating and took my plate to the kitchen aisle where the sink was. "You know. you should go to work today. Instead of being bored and laying in bed all day. please. it's not healthy baby. we will find her. soon." I said so just she could hear.

she rested her head against my shoulder and said "I know. but I just can't. what if it happens again but with one of the boys." her voice cracked. it breaks my heart to see her like this.

Ever since we lost her she has been living afraid. She lays in bed when she is home alone and thinks about where and how our princess is.

"They're going to have fun in school. You should get to have fun too," I said before walking out of the kitchen, into the living room, and to the front door.

"Bye kids see u tomorrow!" I yelled. I heard some "Goodbye Dad" and "Goodbye love" and that was my cue to leave. I went to my BMW and drove off to the airport.

I got to the airport, and instead of going through security and everything I went to my privet plane.  My pilot greeted me and I nodded back already wanting to get home to my family.

I got onto the plane sat down in one of the couches, and pulled up my laptop to finish some work.

...

Finally my pilot came and told me we had landed and that a car was waiting for me outside.

I collected my stuff and walked out of the jet. I got to my car and drove off to my hotel.

That I owe by the way.

_________
The first chapter is out!

How do you like the book so far?

I'm trying to get better at writing this book and if you've read at least one chapter in my other book do you think that my writing skills have grown?

I'm gonna write this story in the adults ' or third pov because it's pretty hard to write a POV with younger kids.

Anyway hope you have a great day/night.