05. Druggie

Vincenzo's Pov

I'm frozen in place. I can't move. I can't breathe.

I found her. I found my princess.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder bringing me back to reality.

"So what does it say," Elijah asks eagerly.

I just handed him the paper still in shock.

He reads the paper and then hands it back to me.

I take the paper eating for him to say something.

"Let's get your princess back"

Third pov

Bella and Jack just got back to Jacks house and he pushes her down the stairs into the basement.

Bella started crying because of the pain but Jack just laughed.

He walked down and stood in front of her.

She knew that he would give her a punishment when they handed him alcohol.

Jack slapped her across the face and screamed "YOU BROKE THE RULE KID!" and "You know what happens to kids that don't follow the rules?" Bella didn't answer. "They get punished"

Bella just cried trying to escape but a 3-year-old can't run away from a grown man.

He continued to slap her and punch her stomach until she was too weak to walk.

Suddenly Jack heard something upstairs.

"Don't go anywhere. Wait no you can't" Jack said and started laughing. Bella just lay on the cold floor with tears streaming down her face.

"Be. Quiet" he warned before going up the stairs.

Jack went to the front door and looked outside.

No one was there.

Then from nowhere somebody jumped on Jack and started punching him.

It was Vincenzo.

"What are you doing here!" Jack screamed between Vincenzo's punches.

Suddenly Elijah took Vincenzo of off Jack and somebody grabbed Jack's arms.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE HER!" Vincenzo screamed in anger.

"Have who I don't have anyone!" Jack screamed back trying to get free from the person that's holding his arms.

"YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME"

"I haven't taken anybody. If you're talking about the kid I bought her!" Jack screamed back.

It got quiet. Like very quiet.

But after some seconds Vincenzo jumped at him again and punched him so hard that he passed out.

"Hey! Get off him or else he's gonna die!" Elijah said.

With that Vincenzo got off him and ordered his men to check the house.

Elijah and Vincenzo walked in together and the first thing they noticed was the empty bottles of beer all over the house.

Suddenly one of Vincenzo's guys came and said that they didn't find anything.

"Have you looked everywhere!" Vincenzo asked raising his voice a little bit.

"Everywhere but in the basement sir" he answered.

"OK good we will go and look in the basement don't let Jake go," Elijah said.

They both walked to the basement but Elijah stayed behind and waited.

"Why are you standing still come on," Vincenzo said.

"What if she is in here? I think you should go alone" Elijah said.

"Why would she be in the basement," Vincenzo asked.

"Who knows the guy a druggie"
_____________________
Chapter 6 is done!