03. My daughter

Third pov

Jake drove fast so he wouldn't be too late. Bella was still unconscious in the backseat.
...
They were soon where the meeting was supposed to be held and Bella started to wake up.

She squirmed around a little but then stopped when she started to feel pain in her back.

Jack heard her and smiled satisfied.

After a minute or two they arrived and Jack said "Get out of the car. We're here"

Bella just nodded and went out of the car. It was a big white building with many buildings.

Jack had parked in a parking lot where that was full of expensive cars. You would think you walk around in a car shop.

Jack started walking and Bella limped behind him. He knew she would follow him so he didn't bother to look behind him.

Inside the building it seemed even bigger than on the outside.

It was so many people on the inside with suits and guns that Bella got quite overwhelmed but she continued to follow Jack.

There were no children in the building so to see a 3-year-old follow a man is pretty weird. A few saw her and stared a little from time to time and she got very uncomfortable under their stares.

They continued to walk until they got to an elevator. Jack pressed the button so the elevator would come to the ground floor we were on.

Bella was scared to go inside the elevator. She's afraid he will do something to her inside where nobody can come and help.

The elevator came and they both walked inside in silence. When the elevator doors closed Jack turned to Bella.

" Under the meeting you will sit in a corner quietly" he then demanded.

"Understand bitch!" He then said, a bit louder this time.

"Yes s-siw" Bella whispered trying hard to pronounce sir correctly.

Jack nodded and turns back so his face is facing the elevator doors, while Bella has her head down.

After a minute or two the doors opened and both of them walked out.

Jack walked straight forward but then turned left and right and then left again until he was right in front of a big black door with a guard standing outside.

He walked to the guard with Bella limping behind him.

"What can I help you with," the guard asked coldly.

"I'm here for a meeting with Mr. Rossi" Jack explained.

The guard nodded before saying "Who's the kid"

"Sorry I forgot. This is my daughter. She couldn't stay home today, because her mom is dead and she doesn't have any siblings" Jack answered trying to sound innocent.

The guard just nodded again and opened the door.

Inside the room was one wall that was filled with big windows and the rest of the room was just grey.

It was a big oval table in the room with many black chairs.

Some people were sitting on chairs talking to each other.

Jack looked around smirking, his disgusting yellow teeth could be seen.

Jack crouched down a little bit so he could seem like a good father for those who're looking but he's making Bella shake in fear "Go to the corner, head down. Be quiet" Jack demanded.

Bella did as she was told and Jack went to one of the black chairs around the table.

_________
What do you think about the book so far?