27. Preeschool

Third pov

That night when the Russo famly got home the kids all went to sleep inside Bellas bedroom. Vincenzo told everyone about the conversation he had with Mr. Bianchi and his wife and they were all eager to know about the rumor and stop it immediately. 

Now the christmas break is over and the brothers were again seperated from each other. Most of them went back to italy but Vincenzo's kids were still living in new york. Lorenzo, Greyson and Matthew was not happy to go back to school but Bella was feeling nervous and excited. Today were her first day of preschool.

Bella woke up by her dad and together they walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Under the christmas break Bella and her brothers tried to make her walk by herself everyday. The last day before her cousins went home to italy she finaly did it. She ran around the garden with Rocco following her while laughing.

"Morning mama" Bella said.

"Oh hi baby good morning," Elisabeth turned to continue making her kids pancakes "Are you excited about going too preeschool?"

Bella started to nod until she got dizzy and stopped. She was sitting on one of the chairs to the kitchen island watching her mother make pancakes.

"What if they don't like me" Bella than said to her mom. She's scared everyone will be mean and doesn't like her.

"If they don't then they have to deal with me" Grayson came into the room and answered Bella.

Before she could say anything else Elisabeth placed some pancakes in front of her and she started to eat. Elisabeth also placed some pancakes besides her for her brothers.

While Bella were eating the rest of the family came inside the kitching including Rocco. Bella were completely full so insted of throwing the rest away she tried her best to sneak it down the floor to Rocco.

"Bella, princess are you giving Rocco the rest of your breakfast?" Vincenzo asked.

Bella didn't want to lie so she just said the thruth "Yes, im sorry but its full" She pointed at her stomach.

"It's okay, but we need you to eat your food. It's really good for you" Bella had started to eat so much better than she did when first came here. But it has just gone some months and it isn't the easiest to swith an eating diet super fast. 

When everyone had finished eating it was time to go. Vincenzo put Bella into the car in her child  seat and then walked to the driver seat and sat down. Grayson, Matthew and Lorenzo sat in the back seats together and Bella were sitting in the passenger seat. 

Bellas preeschool were almost right besides her brothers school so Vincenzo made them walk from the preeschool to their school.

"Are you ready princess?" Vincenzo held Bellas hand and looked at her.

"Donno" Bella said while shaking her head.

Vincenzo led the way inside the preeschool and then towards the principle office. 

"Well hello, you must be Mr. Russo" A woman with brown hair said.

"Yes thats me" Vincenzo replied in his business voice.

"And this is Bella I suppose?"

Vincenzo nodded.

"Well it's nice to meet you both. My name is Mrs. Lee and I am the principle of this school" Miss Lee introduced herself.

"If you follow me I will show you around and then it's time for Bellas first day with us"

Bella looked at everyones clothes and stuff hanging on hooks. It seemed like very many kids were going here and she just got more nervous for every second. After the tour Bella needed to say goodbye to her father.

"Can't you stay with me?" Bella said quietly against her dads shoulder. 

"Baby I have work and you need to level up your social skills" 

Bella didn't know what he was talking about, she just continued to hug her father who were crouched down to her level.

"Baby I have to go," He said while trying to get Bella to stop hugging him so tightly "you are going to have fun here and when i come and get you we will pick your brothers up too"

Bella slowly nodded while letting go of her dad. Vincenzo stood up and said something to miss Lee before saing goodbye to Bella.

When Bella dad walked out of the school Bella were still waving goodbye. 

"Lets get you to class sweetie" miss Lee said and started to walk. Bella followed after her quietly.

After walked through a hall way she suddenly came to a stop in front of a door. She slowly opened the door and walked inside with Bella still behind her.

"Hello class today a new student will join you. He name is Bella and I want you all to show her respect and kindness" miss Lee introduced Bella to a class filled with kids in her age.

Miss Lee told her to sit down at one of the square tables with an empty chair.

Bella did what she said and walked to the back of the classroom were one girl and two boys were sitting. The teacher started to talk and Bella tried her best to listen but it was hard when the girl kept whispering and giggling to the boy next to her.

~~~~~~~

Bellas first day of preeschool what do think?