34. O.M.G

Unknown POV (two weeks later)

I have everything I need. Finally, after some months, I have everything I will need. Now the only thing left is to call my men and tell them that it's time. After everything that fake family has taken from me. 

My revenge is coming. Just wait, Mr Russo. Just wait.

Third pov

It has gone two weeks since Aiden and Bella had a little play date. Bella wished to play with Aiden every day after school but fortunately, she couldn't. Bella got sad when her father rejected her request so she ran out of the room and yelled out for Rocco. Vincenzo of course didn't want to make his princess cry but he couldn't have Aiden running around with Bella every day after preschool. Bella cuddled with Rocco for the rest of the day and of course, Rocco never left her side that day. 

The next day Elisabeth offered to go to the playground with Bella. Of course, Bella would say yes but she had one condition. Rocco had to come with them. Elisabeth didn't mind as Bella would have someone to play with. That's how they got to the really big playground. Bella is running around with Rocco climbing on walls and going down slides. She also somehow played hide and seek with him. As it gets late Bella starts to get tired. More and more kids are leaving and soon it was just them and another family left. 

"Bella I think it's time to start going home," Elisabeth yelled making both Rocco and Bella look in her direction. 

Bella appeared to say yes, but Elisabeth couldn't hear her due to the distance between them. As Bella began walking towards her with Rocco at her side, a sudden yell distracted Elisabeth, drawing her attention away from her daughter.

"Are you Elisabeth Russo?" Two girls with less-than-pleasant attitudes approached. Both exuded an air of overconfidence, and the one who posed the question was chewing on gum loudly.

"Yes why?" Elisabeth tried to sound nice but it was harder than she thought.

"O.M.G. It is really you. I love your clothes they're so cute. And that dress collection you designed last summer? It was amazing oh god," The girl trailed off. It was like someone was feeding bleach to Elisabeth's ears just listening to the girl. They were of course fans but just because they're fans doesn't mean that they are good people. Both of them seemed like the classical mean popular girls.

"Oh well thank you," Elisabeth faked a smile.

"What are you doing here? isn't this like a playground for kids" That was the first thing the second girl said. 

To Elisabeth's rescue Bella and Rocco both came up to her. "Mom who are they?" Bella whispered and gave the two girls a little side-eye.

Elisabeth was at a loss for words, not wanting to come across as impolite, but fortunately, the girls began to squeal and repeatedly exclaim 'Omg,' which diverted the attention.

"Since when do you have a daughter?" One of the girls asked curiously.

"Since almost four years ago" Elisabeth replied. She and Vincenzo promised to not show Bella to the media but they had already heard Bella call her mom. 

"Omg, that is so cute!" Both girls took out their phones to snap pictures of Bella and Elisabeth. Bella, looking quite uncomfortable, stepped closer to her mother. However, before she could reach her, the girls wrapped their arms around them and began posing.

Bella became so overwhelmed that a tear escaped her eye. Rocco, who had been instructed to simply sit and watch, sprang to his feet and began barking at the two girls as soon as the tear fell from Bella's eye.