19. We're family

Third pov 

The Russo family have been sitting in the waiting room for around 20 to 30 minutes when a nurse came inside the room.

Vincenzo stood up as soon as he saw the nurse come inside the room. Vincenzo had been thinking about what could have happened to his princess since he sat down. And he keeps thinking the worst.

The rest of the Russo family also stood up seeing the nurse stand almost in front of them all.

"Is my sister okay?" Matthew asked worried something really bad could have happened.

"I need one of her legal guardians" The nurse told them not answering Matthew's question.

Elisabeth looked towards her husband and giving him a little nod, agreeing to let him go with her.

"I will go" Vincenzo told the nurse. "okay, follow me" 

Vincenzo followed the nurse into a hospital room were Dr. Hart was standing talking to another nurse. They were both crouched down walking to one of the corners in the room.

"From what we saw on the x-rays it seems like your daughter have a broken leg and some bruises on her arms. I don't know how but she also has marks from some kind of belt on her back" The nurse told him.

Vincenzo just saw rage. He knew that she couldn't have done it to herself and she couldn't have gotten hurt when she were out with Elisabeth. That means it must have happened before Bella were back with him.

Dr. Hart came up to him and explained why they needed him. "Mr. Russo. your daughter needs a cast but she won't let us touch her"

Vincenzo frowned a little but he also knows that she has never met these people. Trust is something to be earned. You don't just go around trusting everyone you see.

Vincenzo walked to the girl who had her head turned to the wall and her arms hugging her body.

"Baby. please look at me"

Bella slowly tunred her head suprised to hear her fathers voice. Belle's face were covered in tears. Vincenzo hugged her while whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"Their going to help you. You don't need to be scared princess. Im gonna be here the whole time"

Bella slowly nodded her head and Vincenzo picked her up to put her on the hospital bed. His only focus right now were Bella. 

When Vincenzo put Bella on the bed she immediately looked at him, the loss of his touch making her anxious again. He took her hand and started doing small circles on the back of her hand.

Dr.Hart started telling them what he were going to do and then started to work.

~

"Im sure everything is going to be fine" Elisabeth reassured her sons.

It had been around twenty minutes since Vincenzo went with the nurse and Elisabeth and her sons were waiting impatiently in the waiting room.

Suddenly the nurse that cam in earlier walked inside the room. "You can now see her if you want"

The family  followed the nurse out of the waiting room, into an hallway and finally the room were Bella were in.

Slowly Elizabeth opened the door and came face to face with a sleeping Bella on the hospital bed with Vincenzo holding her hand while sitting on a chair.

Elizabeth gasped when she saw the cast on Bellas foot.

Grayson, Lorenzo and Matthew all ran up to the side of the bed opposite their father.