08. Noted

Vincenzo's Pov

The car slowly came to an stop and I had Bella protectively in my arms.

She hasn't looked up a single time since we left her old house.

I think she's just scared. I mean she doesn't know me and I just took her from her home.

"We're here" Elijah suddenly said breaking the silence.

"Thanks man, for driving us to the hotel" I said.

I really didn't know why I said that because since when am I thanking people that isn't my family.

After we said bye to each other i took Bella inside. Some people stared at us but I guess that's because this is my hotel and they don't know that I have a daughter.

We never had the chance to announce that she were born to people that's not in my family, so we got a lot of questions if Elizabeth had an miscarriage or an abortion.

This made me very angry and of course Elisabeth very upset. But we both put on a brave face and said that she went to a safer home.

I walked to the elevator with Bella in my arms. She doesn't seem to like public places much.

Noted.

We got inside the elevator and when it started to go up Bella's grip on me tightened.

"hey its ok. Its just an elevator. It's ok" I reassured her.

She seemed to at least believe me a little bit because she stopped gripping on my shoulders.

We finally got to our floor and got out of the elevator to walk to our hotel room.

We got to the room and to get the card to unlock the door I had to put Bella down.

"I'm gonna put you down now ok?" I said.

Before she got to answer I added "it's ok I'm right here it's safe"

She seemed to believe me so she nodded.

I put her down onto the floor but her legs didn't seem to be ready so she fell down onto the floor on her butt.

I expected her to just sit there but when she landed onto the floor a little groan escaped her mouth.

I immediately reacted and asked if she were hurt but she just shook her head.

I got the keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door.

Before I walked in I picked Bella up and carried her inside the room.

I own this hotel so I have my own privet hotel room.

The room is very grey an white whit some beige details.

I walked to the made king size bed and put Bella down.

I then sat down besides her, and because I weight much more the mattress sunk down and Bella fell onto my arm with her face squished.

I chuckled a little bit and she seemed to blush a little bit from embarrassment.

__________
Chapter 8 out!
I'm really sorry if this book is going slow but I'm trying to write as good as I can and that makes it really hard to go from one place to another.

Anyway is anyone else also excited for Christmas!!!