𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

shopping▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

shopping
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Two days passed, and Ophelia was already standing up and feeling better from the past two days. Stefan had a good heart and wanted his girlfriend to be happy and he proposed Ophelia to be his date and she said yes. When Stefan left to go somewhere, she immediately called Caroline and told her everything. Caroline knew about Stefan and Ophelia. She was the second person to know.

It was two days until homecoming and she still hadn't gone shopping for dresses. Caroline invited her to go dress shopping. Bonnie did not want to go because she already had what she was going to wear. Henrik was inviting himself because he wanted to make sure that his mother was safe. Stefan told him to also before he knew about it.

Ophelia was getting ready for today's shopping trip. She had on a Nike black hoodie with no shirt, just a white bra, and then a white legging shorts. For shoes, she had her white Converse. Ophelia checked herself out from the body mirror and she found herself liking what she had.

The Winter girl walked out of her room and headed downstairs—a delicious air scent when she took her final step and she followed the smell to the kitchen. Ophelia saw Stefan making pancakes and eggs with little bits of bacon. Stefan felt a present near him and he turns around to his beautiful girlfriend.

"Good morning, O." Stefan smiled as he laid down the pancake next to the eggs with bacon on the side. Ophelia walks over to her boyfriend.

"Good morning to you too, and when did you get here." Ophelia asked Stefan. He didn't answer her but instead, he pulled her into a kiss that caught her surprise.

Ophelia kissed Stefan back and his hands went directly above her booty. The two couples didn't want to stop because they definitely wanted to get into it. Ophelia both of her hands went on her boyfriend's cheek bringing her more into his chest, getting into the kiss more.

"Why does it smell like burn in here?" Henrik walked into the kitchen and saw the couple stop what there are doing. "Ew!" Henrik cringed at her mother and Stefan.

Stefan quickly lets go of Ophelia and turns off the stove. Ophelia giggles at her boyfriend at his action. Henrik was happy for his mother and Stefan.

"Good morning sweetheart." Ophelia went over to her son to kiss him on the cheek but Henrik quickly dodged his mother. She looked at her son with a confused expression.

"There's no way you're kissing me after you kissed your vampire boyfriend." Henrik said to Ophelia walking a few steps and getting the plate from the counter.

"Whatever." Ophelia rolled her eyes and grabbed her plate. "Well, who wants this burned pancake?" Stefan asked setting another plate down with the burned pancake.