I Missed You (Jensen Ackles)

SMUT

Idea by: Laylaackles

Warning: gentle lovemaking, lots of kisses, oral, dirty talk

Words: 2354

~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I impatiently wait on the couch. Jensen is finally coming home today. I haven't seen him in 5 months, due to his job on Supernatural. Normally I would fly over to set and stay with Jensen a few days before going back home, but they've been so incredibly busy. With filming, promoting, interviews. The whole lot. So it's been 5 months since we've seen each other. Since we've held or kissed each other.

It's been tough, I'm not gonna lie. There have been many times where Jensen had to comfort me over the phone, because I was crying. We've never been apart for this long and I really don't like it. I miss him. He's on my mind 24/7.

But today's finally the day. He finished filming season 6, two days ago. Today I'll finally be able to touch him again. To speak to him in person instead of over the phone.

I get up from the couch and go to grab a drink. I'm getting more impatient by the second. I look out the kitchen windows with a glass of water in my hand. Suddenly I hear keys raddle. I immediately put my glass down.

"Y/N? Sweetheart, it's me!" he calls out from the hallway.

I immediately run towards the hallway and there he is. His face lights up the second he sees me and a bright smile covers his face. My eyes fill with tears of happiness and I smile as well. I quickly rush over to him and jump in his arms. His strong arms hook under my butt to hold me up. I smile down at him and then lean in for a long passionate kiss.

When my lips touch his, everything feel good again. I no longer miss something in my life that I've been missing for 5 months. That empty feeling disappeared and is replaced by this warm, fuzzy feeling. His lips are soft and plumb as he passionately kisses me back. I hum into the kiss before he pulls away.

"I missed you so much, Honey", he says as he looks deep into my eyes.

I wipe a tear that fell down and smile back at him.

"Yeah, me too", I answer.

He smiles even brighter and then kisses me again. He carefully puts me back on the ground, but he doesn't break contact. He still holds my hand as we walk further into the house, leaving his luggage in the hallway.

Since it's already late, it's time to cook dinner. I stand in the kitchen, the radio plays an old country song that make me sway my hips along. I hum along when the corus comes around again and I smile when I hear some footsteps walking into the kitchen. I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist and a soft kiss on my neck.

"What ya making?" he asks.

"Well, since we're finally reunited, I thought that we could have a romantic dinner. So, pasta and a glass of wine", I say while stirring the sauce.

I hear Jensen take a deep breath and he hums while placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"It smells really good", he mumbles.

"Could you set the table? It's almost ready", I ask, giving his forehead a kiss.

He goes over and sets the table, he even lights a candle. I smile as I put the pot of spaghetti down on the table and take a seat, Jensen sitting in front of me. We fill our plates and Jensen opens a bottle of wine. He fills up both of our glasses. We both lift our glass and click them together.