Insecure Part 1 (Dean Winchester)

Fluff

Requested by Laylaackles

Plus size reader

Warning: some spice, little sad

Words: 671
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Dean is kissing down my neck, sucking softly. God, it feels so good. A moan of satisfaction leaves my mouth making Dean pleased with his work. His hands are on my waist while his lips move back to my own. We make out as he guides me to the bed.
"Lay down for me, sweetheart", he says. I do what he says, but I'm a little uncomfortable. I know that I'm a bit bigger than most other girls and I hate it. I know that when I lay down you can see my double chin. I know that when I lay down, he wants me. He wants my body. But that's only because he hasn't seen anything yet. He doesn't know the disgusting skin underneath.

Dean and I have been seeing each other for a while now. Yes, we've done some touching here and there, but we never actually had sex. I thought that it would happen soon, but I didn't think that it would happen tonight. I didn't prepare at all.

Dean is now starting to get my top off. I can't do this. My head hurts from all the negative thoughts and I don't want it. He'll think I'm disgusting. "Dean, can you please stop?" I ask while grasping his hand. He looks me in the eyes. He looks concerned.
"Are you okay?" he asks. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just uhm-" I don't know what to tell him.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks. He clearly knows something is up. He holds my hand, firm but at the same time gentle. "I just feel uncomfortable when I have to show myself" I tell him.
"What do you mean?" he asks.

I sigh, but I know I have to tell him the truth.

"I don't like the way I look. I'm scared that you may not like what you see. You've always been with thin girls and I'm really not that", I confess. I look down to where our hands collide. I then start to speak again. "Plus, I just didn't know that we were going to do this tonight, so I didn't prepare."

"What do you mean, prepare?" he asks.

"I mean that I didn't shave."

"Oh, come on. It can't be that
bad, Y/N" he says with a chuckle.

"I swear, Dean. It's like a jungle down there."

"Then I'll work my way through!" he says with a smug look on his face. I laugh.

"Look at me, Y/N", he says.

I slowly look up to him. His eyes are already focused on mine.

"I love you. I love you so much. And I think that you are absolutely gorgeous. I love the way you look. It's okay to be a bit overweight. It's not something to be insecure about. It's something to be proud of. This is you and that's a great thing! I love the way you squeeze into your jeans. The way your thighs look in them. And I don't want to get weird or anything, but that ass, baby!" he says. It makes me laugh.

"Please don't hate the way you look. It's not worth to be sad about something great" he says. Tears found their way into my eyes. He's so sweet. The whole speech felt so honest and real. I grab his cheeks and pull him in for a passionate kiss. "Let me show you how much I love you, sweetheart. Let me make love to you" he whispers in the kiss. A soft whimper escapes my lips, but then I remember that I haven't shaved. "Dean I didn't shave, remember?"

"Yeah and I answered that, remember?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heyyyy. So this got requested by Laylaackles. However is reading this and is insecure about their weight, I want you to know that you're beautiful. What was said in this story came from my heart and I mean it. Please love yourself❤️