Insecure Part 2 (Dean Winchester)

Part 2 on the last story. I do suggest you read that first.

Requested by Laylaackles

SMUT

Words: 563
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Dean is laying on top of me while we make out. He's being gentle with me and I'm kinda digging it. He's making me feel so loved and so much more confident. His hands make their way to my shirt and he takes it off. I am a bit self aware, but I'm pushing myself to get over it. He just told me that he thought that I was beautiful, so why should I care?

I'm now fully naked on the bed. Dean is just wearing his underwear. He's kissing the insides of my thighs. It's driving me crazy and he knows that. I whine when his lips softly graze my clit. I can see the smirk on his face grow wider. He spreads my lower lips a bit and licks one stripe up my pussy. I gasp softly, enjoying the tingling feeling. He continues to leave gentle little licks to my clit, making sure he swirls his tongue around once in a while. He's making me so wet for him. I let out a moan when I feel his finger at my entrance. He's teasing my hole for a little while before he decides to slowly slide it in. I let out a soft moan. He's quick to add another one. All the while his tongue is going faster and faster on my clit. I'm getting close. So fucking close.

"Ohh, Dean", I whimper.

He hums against my pussy, the vibrations making it feel even better. I start to clench around his fingers. My breaths are getting uneven and my vision is blurring. Oh god, it feels so good.

A little while later I open my eyes. What? I'm confused. Dean isn't here anymore. I sit up and notice a huge wet spot on the carpet in front of the bed. Suddenly Dean walks in with a towel. His hair looks damp. "Hey, sweetheart. How you feeling?" he asks while sitting next to me on the bed.
"Fuzzy" I say. He chuckles while putting his hand on my cheek.
"You passed out for a bit" he says. My eyes widen.
"I mean, you did put in a lot of effort at the end, baby" he continues.

"What do you mean?" I ask, genuinely confused.

"You squirted, sweetheart. All over me actually" he says with a huge grin on his face. That explains the wet carpet and his damp hair.

"Oh god, that's so embarrassing!" I say while covering my face with my hands. Dean quickly removes them and says: "It was fucking hot, babe."

"Do you want me to take care of you now?" I ask, while already sitting up to take his underwear off.
"No, it's okay. You need some rest", Dean says while already pushing me back down. I'm kinda relieved to be honest. I'm really exhausted after that amazing orgasm. It really was a great one. Maybe the best one ever.

Dean takes off his underwear himself and crawls into bed with me. He pulls me close to him and I lay my head in the crook of his neck. His scent is the only thing I'm able to smell. He kisses my head a couple of times before snuggling into my hair. We eventually fall asleep.