Company (Jack Kline)

Fluff

Warning: none really

Words: 667

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

(QUICK BACKGROUND STORY)

You were quite new to the Winchester 'family'. They found you hurt on a hunt and rescued you from a djinn. They offered you to stay with them in their bunker. At first it sounded like some sex dungeon, but they explained that they were legacies from the man of letters. You agreed and you've been at the bunker for about 2 weeks. Because of your injury you didn't leave your room the first week. They brought you dinner and sometimes came over for a conversation. The 2nd week was quite interesting though. You met Castel. You had sort of met him before, but that was when he was healing you and you were in and out of passing out. He was nice and friendly. You had also met a boy that really caught your attention. The only thing you knew about him was that his name is Jack. Jack Kline.

(PRESENT DAY)

You just woke up. You looked at your alarm clock. 09:30 am. You get out of bed and put on sweatpants and a comfy sweater. You walk out of your room and to the kitchen. There's a note on the dining table. It reads:

"Hey kid, Sam, Cas and I are out on a hunt. Probably werewolf. Will be back in like 4 days or something. Dean."

Great. So you're all alone now in some strange maze of a bunker. You make yourself a bowl of cereal and walk towards the library. You jumped when you saw someone sitting in one of the chairs, but then you remembered Jack. You weren't alone at all. You sit down in the chair in front of him and watch as he is focused on something on the laptop in front of him. It was awkwardly quiet for a long time before you decide to speak up.

"Watcha doing?" you ask him. He looks up, startled. He hadn't noticed you walking in. "I'm watching a video", he answers. "What kind of video?" you ask with a mouth full of cereal. "I don't really know. It was on the screen when I opened it", he answers, still really focused. You set your bowl down and walk over to him.

Oh God.

"Jack!" you say while immediately clicking the website away. It was porn. He was watching porn. "This is Dean's laptop, isn't it?" you ask. Jack nods. You suddenly start laughing. "What's funny?" Jack asks, genuinely confused. "You don't watch porn when other people are around, Jack!"

"Why not? I like it!" he says with an innocent smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~

You've been talking with Jack for a while now. The porn thing definitely broke the ice. You learned that he was a nephilim. Half angel, half human. You didn't know that that actually existed. You've read about them in lore before, but it was deeply forbidden. Jack told his story and you now understand that he doesn't really know how the world works. As in interacting with people and the 'normal' life.

After a while the talking got a bit more deeper. He explained that he's alone in the bunker most of the time. "I honestly feel quite lonely. I'm not allowed to go outside alone, because of what I am and the others go on cases that I'm not allowed to go on" he told you. You felt bad for him. You knew from everything he told you that he was feeling like shit. And you hated the fact the he referred to himself as 'what I am'.
"Jack, you're not a what. You're a who", you had told him. He blushed a bit and smiled. You grew fond of him. He made you feel at home in an unknown place full of hallways and doors. He made you feel like you've known him for like 10 years.

You made a new friend that day. Or better said, you met a new family member.