Watching 2 (Sam, Dean And Cas)

Part 2 on the last one. I suggest you read that first.

SMUT

Requested by a lot of people, lol.

Warning: sharing, slight bondage, watching, sort of foursome, oral, anal, degrading, praise, multiple orgasms, shower, aftercare

Words: 2893

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

It's been about a month since Sam, Dean and I had our first 'threesome'. Over the last month we had a few more and it's been amazing. Sam was still my boyfriend and I only did relationship stuff with him and not Dean. Dean was there for the sex stuff. Dean had his own little way with me and how he treated me during sex, which was way different than Sam. Sam liked to be rough with me and use me as his little toy, which I loved, but Dean was way more gentle. He wasn't afraid to show his softer side during sex. He liked to be close to me and hold me while he grinds into me. It was more like he was making love to me than fucking me.

I know that something was planned today. I keep seeing Sam and Dean giving each other little looks and whispering stuff. Dean had been touchy with me all day, like kissing my cheek or holding my hips a little longer than he was supposed to. That kinda stuff.

Sam had been giving me these intense looks. He would be looking me right in eye, a slight cocky smirk on his lips. He would stare at me for a few seconds, just long enough to make me shift in my chair.

It just got dark outside and I got to Sam and mines bedroom to get ready for bed. I got undressed, got a towel and walked to the bathroom that was lined up with our bedroom. I turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. I look into the mirror and check myself out. Damn, I look good. My curves are making me look delicious and my hair is falling just perfectly. The mirror start to fog up and I get into the shower. I let myself warm up for a bit when the shower curtain suddenly opens. It scares me to death, but then I see a naked Dean coming in.

"Hey, sweetheart" he says while joining me under the water.

"What are you doing?" I ask surprised.

"Having sex with you" he answers.

"What?"

He gets closer to me and puts his hands on my waist. His touch is still soft and delicate. He gently pushes me backwards, my back softly hitting the shower wall.

"It's okay. Sammy gave me permission" he says, noticing my slight worry.

I nod and decide to give into him. My hands come up to his neck and I slowly pull him in. His soft lips touch mine. A water drop falls from his nose, sliding down into our kiss. His tongue meets mine and he kisses me sweetly. I sigh, letting myself relax and enjoy the moment. His hands slide from my hips to my ass. He grips it gently and squeezes me. I giggle at the feeling, which makes him smile.

"Sammy is waiting in the bedroom. You got another lovely surprise when we're finished here" Dean tells me.

My cheeks blush at the thought. What were they going to do to me?

I feel his hard cock poking my thigh and I can't resist it. I wrap my hand around it and he hisses at the feeling. I swipe my thumb accros the tip a few times while slowly jerking him off. He closes his eyes, getting lost in the feeling. His hands have a tighter grip on my ass now. I lean forward and start to give his neck a few soft kisses. My lips ghost over his skin. It makes him sigh out. I start to make the kisses more intense, sucking and biting in his neck, trying to do my best to leave some marks. He whimpers and I'm sure that I found his sweet spot.