Let Me Make It Up To You (Dean Winchester)

FLUFF

Laylaackles

Warning:  shower so naked but no smut, making up

Words: 925

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I'm the first one to walk back into the bunker. I didn't bother to wait for Sam and Dean. Especially Dean. He's my boyfriend and we got into this fight at the beginning of the hunt.

He was being totally unreasonable and sexict, like usual and I finally told him off. He needs to understand that I can do the job just fine and that he needs to stop leaving mean little comments like: "Did you just lose from a girl?" or "You hit like a girl" and stuff like that. He got all defensive and told me that I have to stop bitching around about it.

"Oh yeah, because all women do is complain, right?" I had asked him.

It pissed him off and he's been ignoring me as much as possible eve sijce. It irritates me so much, because we all know that he's in the wrong.

I make my way into our bedroom and throw my bag on the bed. God, I want to take a shower. I stink of monster. I take my jacket off, throwing it on the laundry pile. I hear the door open behind me, but I ignore it.

"Hey", I hear Dean say.

"Hey", I say back.

It's quiet for a little while. I just decide to continue what I was doing and continue getting ready for my nice, hot, long shower. I take my shoes off, then my shirt and pants. I grab a towel out of the closet and put it down in the bathroom that's connected to our room. I walk back into the room and see Dean staring at me.

"What are you gonna do?" he asks.

"Take a shower" I answer, continuing to grab some stuff for my shower and not looking at him.

"Oh, I was actually thinking about talking to you."

Well, that just caught my attention. I look up to see Dean, biting his lip from what it looks like, nervousness.

"About what?" I ask, knowing damn well what he meant.

"About what happened" he answers.

"Talk", I say, leaning against the wall in just my underwear and bra.

"Well, I was actually gonna say sorry."

I raise one of my eyebrows. I thought he was gonna talk back to me again, but he actually apologized.

"I was being a dick. You were right. I uhm... I guess that it's not very nice to say stuff like that. I'm actually glad that you're brave enough to tell me off. It's kinda hot", he finishes with a slight, nervous chuckle.

I smile. He gave me an honest apology and that's enough for me. I could see that he truly meant it.

"Can I make it up to you? Please let me make it up to you", he says.

"Well, how?"

"Let me shower with you. Not for sex. I just want to take care of you. Wash you. Hold you close. I haven't done that for like 4 days and I really miss it and I know you do too" he says.

Well, he's not wrong. I barely slept the last 4 nights, because Dean would face his back towards me, instead of holding me.

"Okay. Hop on in", I say while taking off my bra and dropping panties. His eyes widen a bit, but he controls himself, which I really appreciate. I love make up sex, but sometimes I don't at all. Sometimes it's better to talk it out and to not avoid the problem.

Soon we're both in the shower. Dean is behind me, gently massaging the shampoo into my hair. His hands feel so nice. His fingertips softly rubbing my scalp, his fingers in my hair. When he's done massaging it in, he turns me around, puts his arms around my waist and pulls me in. He gives my ass a little squeeze before his hands move up to my hair, to rinse out the shampoo. He does this while my chest is still touching his. He tilts my head back a bit, causing a little bit of water getting into my eyes.

"Oh, sorry" Dean says with a little laugh.

I smile, just enjoying the moment.

When he finishes washing my hair, he start to soap up my body. His soapy hands glide over my body. He paid a little more attention to my breasts, because "They had some extra monster gunk on them", according to Dean. Although he said the same about my ass.

When that was all finished, he held me close. My chest was touching his. His arms around my waist, his hands lovingly on my ass. My head rests against the top part of his chest while he lays his head on top of my head. He kisses my head, or cheeck or lips every one's in a while. I love the one on the lips the most, obviously. His lips are so soft and smooth. The little waterstream falling from his nose right into the kiss. It felt so real. So genuine.

He definitely made it up to me. He did more than that. He made me love him even more. I didn't know that was possible. Dean showed a new side of himself today. A more vulnerable side of him. I know he finds that difficult, so I'm proud of him. I'm proud of him for apologizing, for being honest, for washing me, for everything he has done.

I'm really lucky to have Dean.