I'll Teach You (Sam Winchester)

SMUT

Warning: oral sex, dirty talk, first time

Laylaackles

Words: 1965

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

It's about 1 am. Dean is still out. He said he was going to get a drink at some bar, but we all know he is just trying to get laid. It's just me and Sam in the motel room. We kinda already talked about everything we could talk about and when we tried to watch some TV, it was either some super boring soap opera or casa erotica. In the end we're just sitting in silence.
"We could play truth or dare?" Sam suggest.
"Seriously, Sam? We're not 12 anymore" I answer.
"Come on, Y/N" he continues.
"We've all seen porn, Sam. That game always ends weird."

Sam laughs. "Please, Y/N. We have time to kill and I promise that nothing will happen" he says with that sweet smile of his. I sigh, but give in.

"Alright then, Sammy. Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

~~~~~~~~~~

After a while of playing, we were both asking each other weird questions or daring the other to do some strange things.

"Truth or dare" Sam asks me.

"Dare" I answer.

"I dare you to give me a kiss."

I go to kiss his cheek, but he pulls away.

"On the lips, you idiot" he says.

I hesitate for a bit, but then I just do it. I press my lips to his and give him a quick peck. Even though it was quick, I felt how soft his lips were.

"Truth or dare?" I ask him this time.

"Dare" he says with a smirk.

I think of a good dare to give him. He made me kiss him, what can be worse than that? Then I got it.

"I dare you to play the rest of the game in your underwear" I say with a sly smile.

His face immediately turns red. "Y/N, I can't do that" he says, all of a sudden sounding very shy.

"Why not? You scared?" I tease.

"No, but-"

"Then take of your pants, Winchester"

"I can't. I'm not wearing any underwear" he confesses, his cheeks glowing red.

I stare at him and then burst out laughing. He awkwardly laughs along with me. He quickly tries to change the subject. He asks me the question again.

"Truth" I answer.

"What's the craziest thing you've ever done during sex?" he asks.

"There's a lot, Sam" I laugh.

"Alright, alright. Then tell me one crazy thing and one thing you've never done before." he answers.

"Okay. Crazy thing is probably fucking a guy in front of his wife, because she got the kicks out of it."

"Wait, what? Explain" Sam laughs.

"Well, she wanted me to dominate him. Humiliate him for enjoying sex with another women. That kinda stuff."

Sam looks at me with wide eyes, totally surprised that I ever did something like that.

"Well, then what haven't you done?" he asks.