Breakdown (Dean Winchester)

SAD FLUFF

WARNING: breakdown, crying and cursing
Words: 468

Morning arrived in the bunker. You get out of bed and walk to the kitchen to make some coffee. You surely needed it.

You lived with Sam and Dean. They were your closest friends, but you always had a thing for the older brother. He had always been really sweet and overprotective over you, but you surly didn't mind. You always felt jealous of the girls that he would bring over or talk about.

He was alone last night. That's for sure. How do you know that? Well, you heard him crying all night. You didn't help him out, because you thought he could use some time alone. You don't know why he was crying. Yeah, you all have a shitty lifestyle, but that never seems to break him like this.

You turn around when you hear footsteps walking into the kitchen. Dean walks in wearing the typical red blocked pajama pants, white T-shirt and he was barefoot. His eyes were red and puffy, lips tinted a darker
red/pink color, even his nose was a little pink. His hair was messy. Even though you felt so incredibly sorry for him, you couldn't help but find him looking adorable. "Hi," you say. "Hey," he answers while rubbing his eyes. His voice sounds terrible. A slight tremble in the sound that barely came out of his mouth.

"Ya want some breakfast?" you ask, trying to leave him be. He's not a guy that likes to talk about feelings and stuff like that. He just gets grumpy if you would start a conversation about it. "No, some coffee will do."

You turn around to make him a cup of coffee. What the hell. Dean freaking Winchester saying no to food?! Just when you wanted to say something you hear a loud sob from behind you. You immediately turn back around. The sight broke your heart. Dean was sitting at the table, face in his hands, his body trembling from crying, loud sobs and sniffles spilling from his lips. You immediately put everything aside and make your way to his side. You sit next to him and before you could make a move he let's himself fall into your arms. You don't hesitate to wrap them around him. He snuggles his head in your neck and let's you hold him. He let's you hold him.  He let's you be there for him. He let's you in.

His sobs becoming louder and louder. "Shh, it's okay. I'm right here," you whisper. His arms wrap around you. "I'm right here."

"Please don't go," he whispers.

"I'm not going anywhere. I've got you."

You let him cry and cry. He whispers random words trying to explain himself, but miserably fails. But you let him.