Give Me All (Jack Kline)

SMUT

Requested: bella1648

Warning: dirty talk, bondage, hair pulling, oral, rough, slight spanking

Words: 2029

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Sam, Dean, Jack and I are on a hunt. Well, Sam and Dean are on a hunt and they dragged us along. You see, Jack and I are sort of seeing each other. We haven't confirmed anything yet, it's just that sometimes we kiss or have little dates. But Sam and Dean, mostly Dean, don't trust us to be alone. They don't want their little sister, me, to be messing around with any guys, if you know what I mean.

They always made sure that one of them was with us. Protective bastards. It's getting really annoying and Jack and mine our frustrations are building up. Especially the sexual one. You see, what Sam and Dean don't know, is that Jack and I have been trying out some stuff, so that we can kind of find out what we like. So yes, we've had sex. Sam and Dean just don't know that yet. Which is probably for the better.

Right now, Sam, Jack and I are in the motel room. Dean is out at some bar like every night. Jack had gone to the bathroom for a shower, leaving me and my brother Sam alone. He's laying on one of the beds, watching TV.

"Hey, Sam?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah?" he looks away from the TV for a second, just to return to it.

"Could you please, please, please do me a favor?"

"What?"

"Can you please give me some time alone with Jack?"

Sam immediately looks away from the TV, staring at you.

"Y/N... Look I just-.. I can't", he says.

"Why not?"

He looks at me with sympathy.

"Well, because I'm just scared that you're gonna.... Well... Plus, Dean would absolutely kill me if he found out I let you two alone", he says.

"Come on, Sam! Dean doesn't have to know. Plus who say that we are gonna have sex? We just want to watch a movie, cuddle for a bit. Please?" I give Sam my puppy eyes.

"Don't give me those eyes, Y/N! I taught you that, that's not fair!" he defends.

"Please?" I ask again.

Sam looks at the door and back at me. It's quiet for a little while before Sam finally speaks up:

"Fine... But no funny business and no word to Dean about this!" he warns.

"Thank you Sam!" I smile brightly.

After Sam collected his stuff, he leaves the room, but not before warning me again. Right after that, Jack was done with his shower and walked into the room. His hair was still a little damp and he was just wearing some underwear.

"Where's Sam?" he asks.

"I convinced him to leave.." I say while walking over to Jack and draping my arms over his shoulders, wrapping them around his neck. He smile wide.

"So, we're all alone?" he asks with a devilish smirk.

I smirk right back at him and nod my head. I grab the back of his head and pull him in for a kiss. God, that felt good. We haven't kissed in 5 days. All because of my brothers. The kiss got more passionate by the second and soon enough we were ripping at each other's clothes. Well my clothes, since Jack was only wearing boxers. My hands are on the sides of his face and his are placed on my ass, no fabric in between, thanks to my thong. He squeezes my ass and I let out a moan of satisfaction, finally feeling his hands on me again. Jack reaches one hand to unclasp my bra and take it off. My breasts bounce as they fall out. Jack looks mesmerized and he waists no time guiding you to the bed. He pushes you down, his movements getting rougher by the second.