Let Me See Stars (Deanxfem!reader)

SMUT

WARNING: little bit of sad fluff?, dom!dean, sub!reader, oral, slight dirty talk.

You're leaning your head on the headrest of the car. Amazed by how the place around you looks. You look next to you to see your boyfriend Dean with the same facial expression. "It's beautiful here, Dean" you say. You look back at the view in front of you. Your standing on a hill and have a perfect view of the sky. Dark, but it was lit with a thousand stars. "Yeah, I know. I come here a lot."

So that's where he goes at night.

"As you probably know, I've been having a lot of fights with Sammy. Sometimes he can just piss me off so fricking much. And going here helps." he tells you.

You adored him so much. He has always been quite a closed book, but he always opened up when he was with you. He trusted you and you trusted him.

You relax in your seat. You really want this moment to sink in. You don't get a lot of them, because of the life you're living. Dean grabs your hand and does the same thing as you. Well, he tried. He was still tense. There was a reason he was here at this spot right now. And he already said it.

Him and Sam had been fighting again.

FLASHBACK

"No, you don't get it, Dean! You always say that you do, but you don't!"

"Sam, come on. Don't be like this. We'll find a way to fix this. You're not a freak."

"I am, Dean! I-" he comes a step closer and whisper shouts: "I have demon blood in me! I'm a whole new level of freak!"

You sit in the car waiting for the brothers to get back in. You look at them and hear them shouting. You're sick of it and turn on some music. You can't help but look at them. You see that they're shouting. Dean looks down while talking. Sam says something and Dean's head immediately pops up. Sam walks away and Dean stands there for a couple of seconds. You turn the music down and open the door. You walk over to Dean, lay a hand on his shoulder and right before you want to say something, he cuts you off. "Don't Y/N. Let's just go" he says while pushing your hand off his shoulder and walking past you, getting into the driver's seat. You get in the front seat, since Sam had left, and you drive away from the place where the scene had just been made.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Y/N?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry" he says.
"For what? Driving me to this amazing place?"
"No, for how I was so rude to you back there. I was just-" his voice cracks.

You place your hand on Dean's one that's already intertwined with yours. You lean in closer to him and place a soft kiss on his lips. "I know" you just say. You both slowly melt into the kiss.

"I can help you loosen up" you mumble against his lips.

"Yeah?"

"Uh-huh" you mumble. You slightly pull back and look him in the eye. He looks you up and down while biting his lip and he says:

"Show me"

You smile and lean in to kiss him again. Your lips move slowly against his as your hands slowly move their way to his belt. You take it off and undo his pants. His hands caress your body, one stopping in your hair and the other on your hip. His tongue swipes across your bottom lip and you slightly part your lips. His tongue maps out your mouth as you reach into his boxers. You pull out his cock and slowly stroke it, feeling him getting hard in your hand. He groans against your lips as you swipe your thumb across the tip, using the precum, that's already dripping out, as lube. His grip on you tightens. He moans as your hand moves faster.

You pull back and take off your shirt. He immediately pulls you back to him, placing your hand on his dick again. You kiss his jaw and also tug at his shirt. He let's you pull back and take it off. You start kissing lower and lower. Finally your lips reach the place where Dean wants you the most. You take him in your hand, making his dick stand upwards and you place a kiss to his tip.

"Ohh, yes" he whispers as his hands tangle in your hair. You lick a long stripe from the base to the tip. You place the tip in your mouth, humming at the salty taste of his precum. The vibrations make him groan. You swipe your tongue over the tip a couple of times before you completely take him into your mouth. You bob your head, taking more and more of his cock each time you go down. "Ahh, that's it baby" he moans out.

His grip on your hair tightens and he starts guiding you up and down. You let him take control over you, you let him be your dom.

You know that he's close, because his hips start bucking up slightly. He pushes your head down, making you take all of him. He makes you stay there, causing you to slightly gag around him. "Ohh, I'm gonna cum, baby. Feels so good." He let's go of you and you pull off of him to suck in a deep breath. You look up at him and take him back in your mouth. You go further down again and deep throat him again. "Fuck, Y/N! Oh yes, ohh, I'm cumming." he says while letting out a deep sigh. A second later he's cumming down your throat with a loud moan. You pull off, a string of spit mixed with cum connecting you together. You look him in the eyes as you swallow his white load.

He closes his eyes and lays his head against the headrest. "Fuck, baby, your so good with your mouth." he tells you. You chuckle as you put his cock back in his boxers, pulling that and his pants back up. You pack his lips as you hear a soft mumble of thank you. You smile as you turn your gaze back to the view in front of you.

You felt so peaceful, like there wasn't such a thing like monsters, demons. You felt safe next to Dean and he felt safe next to you.