It's Okay (Sam Winchester)

FLUFF

Request: Laylaackles

Warning: sensory overload, panicked feeling

Words: 972

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Sam, Dean and I are on a hunt. We have no idea what it is yet and we're about to check out the scene.

We're in the car on the way there, Dean driving, Sam riding shotgun and me in the back.

I was feeling a bit off today. When I woke up, my ears were ringing a little. I had massive a headache and Sam had already asked a few times if I was feeling okay. I just took some medicine and went on with the day.

We finally get there. It's already dark outside. It's cold and the grass is wet from the rain that was pouring down earlier today. We walk over to where the body was laying down in the grass. There's a huge group of people standing there watching while the police do their job. I always wonder why people would voluntarily go to crime scenes and look at what's going on.

I get a little anxious as we get closer to the big group of people. I'm not a huge fan of big crowds. The lights of the police cars flicker and hurts my eyes. Cops are yelling that the people have to get back. I wince and screw my eyes shut for a moment. I notice that I'm quite for behind Sam and Dean, so I quickly catch up.

We introduce ourselves as FBI and they let us in. The water on the grass has now made it's way into my shoes, soaking my socks. I get more uncomfortable by the minute. My eyes hurt even more, since we're standing closer to the flickering lights of the cars. I blink a few times and try to concentrate on the case. Dean gets down next to the body and slightly holds up the sheet that's over it. Sam and I also look at it. The poor guy his chest is ripped open. Obvious werewolf action.

"I'll look for more traces here. You guys go talk to the witness", Dean says, pointing to a woman sitting by an ambulance. She's wrapped in a blanket and she has a wound on her cheek.

Sam and I walk over to the woman. Our feet make sloshing sounds as they walk through the wet grass. I'm blinded by the bright lights and the crowd is being really loud. I can't focus and my head starts to hurt again.

"Hello, ma'am. I'm agent Styles and this is my partner agent Swift. We wanted to ask you some questions if you don't mind", Sam says to the woman.

"Of course", she says. She sounds scared.

I have out my little notebook to write down her answers while Sam asks the questions.

We got some info from the woman. We tell her thank you and walk away. Suddenly I hear cops yelling and people yelling back. We look over and people are screaming at the cops. We have no idea what the hell is happening. Either way, I don't like it. My breathing gets heavier as I freeze on the spot. My ears ring and I'm not sure what's happening to me. I hear Sam saying something, but I can't make out what it is. I feel his hand on my shoulder and I quickly turn my head towards him. I can see that his eyes are filled with worry.

SAM'S POV

She turns her head to me and the sight scares me a little. Her eyes are filled with panic and fear. What's going on with her?

"Are you okay? What's going on,        Y/N?", I ask, but she doesn't seem to really hear me, even though she's looking right at me.

I take her hand and pull her with me as I walk away from the scene. I push through the crowd and make sure that's she's right by my side the whole time. I walk towards the impala where it's quiet.

I notice her breathing is quick and she still has that panicked look on her face.

"Sit down", I say as I sort of help her sit down on the hood of the impala.

She seems to hear me this time and she sits down. I crouch down in front of her and take her hands on mine. I'm really worried about her.

"Can you hear me, Y/N?"

She nods.

Her breathing is a little calmer now.

"What happened back there?" I ask.

"I don't know", she whispers to me.

Her eyes look a little teary and I get back up, standing in between her legs and hug her. Her arms almost immediately wrap around me as she start crying into my chest. Poor girl, I feel so bad for her.

"It's okay", I whisper as I rub her back.

We stay like this for a little while and she eventually calms down. I sit next to her on the hood of the car and just talk with her. Just to distract her. Suddenly Dean walks up to the car.

"Where the hell were you guys?"

I look at Y/N and her face gets a little red.

"We were done talking to the witness", I say.

"So what? You leave me all alone there? I was looking for you guys for like half an hour!"

I don't want to tell what's actually going on. Maybe Y/N isn't comfortable with that. I just shrug my shoulders and Dean gives me a death stare and gets into the car.

"Thank you", Y/N whispers.

I get up and kiss her cheek.

On the ride back, I sit in the backseat with Y/N. I hold her hand the whole way back. I just want to make sure she's okay. Maybe this way she'll like me back.