"Cut!" (Jensen X Jared X Misha)

SAD AND FLUFF

Warning: loss of a loved one, crying, mental health stuff

The_Human_Impala

Words: 914
~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Today was going to be a difficult day at work. I work as an actress on the TV show Supernatural. I play Dean's, love interest named Veronica. Today we had to shoot some scenes, which is fun, but one scene isn't at all. It's a very emotional scene where I have to talk about my character's childhood and family. I have to talk about how my dad left us behind and how my mother died 2 years later. Killed by a vamp which caused me to get into hunting. But it was all hitting close to home.

In my real life I didn't have a dad. He left when I was a baby. And recently, and I mean 2 months with that, my mom passed away. It was very sudden and completely unsuspected. It broke me. My mom was my biggest supporter and she was always there for me. I've been really lost since she is gone. The cast knows about my mom and they know I've been having difficult time, but they don't know how bad I'm actually doing.

The day passes by and now we have to shoot the scene. We all get on our mark, with all I mean Jensen as Dean, Jared as Sam and Misha as Castiel. It's one of those emotional scenes where they all stand by the impala by the side of some random road. I swallow the lump in my throat and prepare myself for what's about to come.

"You sure you want to do this?" Misha asks me.

I nod and smile at him, trying to look a little more brave than I actually am.

"And.... Action!" gets called.

~~~~~~~~

THE SCENE, everything that happens here is all in character, unless it's written like this.

"Alright, Veronica, what's going on?" Dean asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You've been quiet this whole hunt. That isn't like you! It wasn't like it was because it was a difficult hunt or something. Just some vamps, V!" Dean tells me.

"He's right, V. Me and Cas noticed too", Sam adds to the conversation.

I look off into the distance, trying to control my tears. My lip trembles and then I just let it out. I lean back on the hood of the impala and I feel Dean sit down next to me. Sam makes his way to my other side and Cas to my front.

"What's going on, V?" Sam asks, looking at me with his puppy eyes.

"This hunt, the vamps, the victims. The whole thing reminded me of my mom."

"What do you mean?" Castiel asks in his deep voice.

"She got killed by a vamp. It's why I'm hunting. She meant everything to me."

Without even noticing, I started to improvise.

"She was all I had left and then all of a sudden she's just gone. What am I supposed to do without her? I still don't know that."

Real tears start spilling out of my eyes now. Actual sobs are leaving my mouth.

"I don't know what to do. Ever since she's been gone, I'm so hopeless. I miss her so much", I say.

I noticed Jensen and Jared giving each other a look. Probably to see if we should continue the scene.

I wipe my tears and clear my throat.

"Veronica, I-" Castiel starts, but I cut him off.

"Don't. I don't need you guys to feel sorry for me. We can't change the past. What happens, happens. Let's just go home" I finish.

We all get in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cut!" gets called.

I immediately get out of the car and walk away from the scene. I make my way down the road trying to control my uneven breaths. Tears start welling up in my eyes again. My hands are shaking and I don't know what to do. Next thing I know, I'm being pulled into a hug. It was Jensen. I bury my face into his chest and cry my eyes out.

"It's okay. Just let it out, sweetheart", he whispers to me.

"Is she okay?" I hear someone ask Jensen. It was Jared.

"Here", I hear another voice say. I look up and see Misha with a cup of water. He hands it to me and I take a sip.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We were sitting in Jensen's trailer. He still had me tucked under his arm. I was still shaking a bit, but for the rest I was doing a lot better. I'm so thankful for these guys.

"We're really proud of you for doing that scene, Y/N. I know that would've been so difficult to do and yet you still did it" Misha said.

"You're really strong, you know that?" Jared adds.

I smile through a new set of tears.

"I'm not as strong as you think, guys" I say.

"What do you mean?" Jensen asks.

That's the point where I have to explain everything. The way I've been feeling for real. The truth. It was time to take off my mask and be honest with them. So I told them everything. That I'm feeling like shit. That I'm lost. Thinking about doing some awful stuff. And they listened. They actually listened. It was nice to talk to someone about this. It was amazing actually.

"We will always be there for you, Y/N" Jared says.

"Yeah, no matter what" Jensen adds.