What I Would Do To You (Dean Winchester)

SMUT

Warning: phone sex, sub Dean, dom Y/N, sex

Words: 1713

Laylaackles

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I'm laying on my stomach, watching my favorite show on my laptop. Sam was somewhere in the bunker and Dean was out on a hunt.

I didn't like that he was all alone, but he and Sam had a fight and after that, he just left without saying goodbye. It pissed me off and I was mad at him, but I was also concerned. He had been gone for a week now. He did text me goodnight every night and told me that he was safe. I guess that was nice of him. I did miss him though. His smile and laughter, his hands on my waist, the way he would cuddle me to sleep. And I also really missed his pleading eyes when he wanted me. I missed when he would beg me to do something.

Yup, the topic changed quickly, didn't it? Well, I was frustrated as hell. We haven't had sex in about 2 weeks. I was planning to, but then he suddenly left for a week. I tried pleasuring myself, but I just didn't feel as good, knowing that Dean wasn't there with me.

It's about 11 pm now. Sam just left my room after telling me that he was going to go to bed. I find a comfortable position and continue to watch my show. Suddenly my phone vibrates. I look at the screen. It's Dean. I quickly pick up the phone.

"Hey, Dean" I say.

"Hey sweetheart", he answers me.

The nickname made butterflies fly around in my stomach.

"I'm on my way back home", he tells me. I can hear the Impala's engine in the background. A smile creeps it's way onto my face, knowing my boyfriend will be back home soon.

"That's great, baby! How was the hunt?"

It's quiet for a while.

"Dean? You okay?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. Can you just keep talking?" he asks.

I'm confused.

"I just need to hear your voice", he adds.

"Oh, uhm, okay. Well I-" I told him about what I've done for the day. I also updated him about Sam. They may have had a fight, but he still has to know about him.

"That sounds great, sweetheart", he says. His voice sounds deep and tired. I ask him if he's doing alright.

"What? Oh yeah. Hey sweetheart? Could you do me a favor?" he asks.

I keep quiet as a sign for him to continue.

"Tell me what you're wearing, please" he asks, a soft hint of begging in the tone of his voice.

I'm taken by surprise for a second, but then I smirk.

"A tight white T-shirt and a pair of your boxers", I say. I wasn't even lying. I swear I could hear a small grunt on the other line, but I decide to ignore it. "That's hot, baby", he says.

"Yeah? I'm not wearing a bra. You can see my nipples poking through" I say. Another grunt.

"I'd really like to be able to see that, sweetheart" he continues. I notice that I'm biting my lip, rubbing my thighs together.

"What would you do to me Dean?" I ask, seductively. I swear I can hear the engine of his car getting louder, like he was speeding up, eager to get home.

"I would beg you to take your top of. To let me suck your tits, baby" he says. Fucking hell.

"What would that sound like, baby" I ask, eager to hear him beg for me.