Watching (Sam And Dean Winchester)

SMUT

This isn't incest, it just involves the both of them.

Warning: dirty talk, spitting, degrading, watching, sharing, probably some more

Laylaackles

Words: 1757

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

My boyfriend Sam is kissing down my neck. His hands are running over my sides and desperately clutch onto my waist. I moan as he sucks on the sweet spot on my neck. Suddenly he pulls back from me.

"I want to try something, but we really have to discuss it", he tells me.

I whine and grab him by the back of his neck, trying to pull him in again.

"Na-ah, princess. Be patient", he says.

"But I want you! Please?" I ask, giving him my best puppy eyes.

I wasn't even lying. I wanted him. Hell, I needed him. I needed him to fuck me. I needed how rough he is with me. I need him to use me.

"I'm serious, Y/N" he warns me.

"Well what is it then?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want me to do what now?" Dean asks in disbelief.

I stand shyly next to Sam while he argues with his brother. When Sam proposed the idea of letting Dean fuck me while he watches shocked me at first, but in the end I really wanted it. Just thinking about his gaze, his jealously when another man fucks me in front of him. The thought only turned me on.

"Please, Dean. She really wants you to" Sam says.

I shy away even more. It's the truth though. Dean looks at me.

"Is that true, Y/N? You want me to fuck you?" he asks me.

Holy shit, that was hot. I nod softly and I can feel that my whole face is red. This is so embarrassing, but it turns me on. Dean then looks at Sam with a smug smile.

"Y/N, princess, get in the bedroom" Sam orders me.

I want to walk away, but before I can go he pulls me in and kisses me deeply. He forces his tongue in my mouth and then he pulls back. I turn to walk away and he calls after me:

"Make sure you're naked when we get there!"

-----------

3RD PERSON

"So what does she like?" Dean asks.

"Almost everything. Just do your thing. Use her. I'll make sure she feels dominated, don't worry" Sam says and then they make their way to the bedroom.

-----------

Y/N POV

I patiently wait on the bed, completely naked for the brothers to arrive. I'm getting a little anxious. Dean, my boyfriend's older brother, is going to see me naked for the first time ever. He's going to have sex with me. It's scary, but also very exciting.

I hear the doorknob twist and the door opens. As a reflex, I grab a blanket and wrap it around me. Sam and Dean walk in and I notice that both their gazes immediately go towards me. Sam makes his way over to me while Dean stays back a little. I can see Dean already starting to undress. Sam gets to me and grabs me by the jaw, making me whimper.

"Now listen to me, princess. I may let him fuck you and have his way with you, but you still belong to me. Got that?" he asks me.

I nod.