Y/N?! (Dean Winchester)

SAD

Warning: wounds, sad stuff and really sad stuff

Words: 1370

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Sam, Dean and you were on a hunt in Colorado. You and Sam are in the motel doing research while Dean is out getting food. If you were honest you were quite happy that Dean was away for a bit. Your boyfriend had been hinting that he didn't like having you on the hunt. Well, you say hinting, but he was making it quite obvious. Sam has been telling you that Dean just wants you to be safe and you know that, but it was still annoying as hell. You knew how to take care of yourself, you're a grown ass women.

It was about an hour later and you and Sam found out that you were hunting a special breed of vampire. It could only be killed with a silver bullet covered with dead mans blood. "When did Dean say he was gonna be back?" Sam asked you. You look on your watch and realized that he had been away for an hour and a half in total. "Well he should've been back like an hour ago", you answer. You and Sam look at each other and it's like you can read each other's minds, because you both immediately stand up and grab your stuff.

You and Sam got into your car and drive away towards the takeout diner. "Look it's Dean's car!" Sam yells, making you flinch and swerve the car. You park as fast as you can and you both get out. You first run into the diner and see if you can see him. You had no success so you go up to the counter. "Hi, how can I help you today?" a friendly girl says. "Have you seen a man with short dirty blond hair, leather jacket, busted jeans?" you ask her hurriedly. "Uhm, I'm not sure, ma'am. I don't think so."
"Bow legs?" you try one more time, but you get the same answer. You run back out towards Sam. He looks worried. "Nothing", you tell him.

"Dean?! Dean?!" he immediately start yelling. People that are walking by look at Sam while he's running and yelling like a mad man. You push Sam back into your car and start driving around the town. You suddenly come by a warehouse. It looks old and abandoned. "Pull over", Sam says. You do so and you both get out again. You go to your trunk and grab some weapons. You slowly walk in, Sam right behind you. You hear some soft noises and decide to check it out. "Y/N, come back!" he whisper shouts, but you don't listen. Your boyfriend is probably in danger and you want to save him. Shouldn't Sam do the same since he's Dean's brother?

You get to an open space and see Dean tied to a chair. The vampire stands in front of him, his back towards you. Dean sees you and his eyes slight widen. The vampire does something you can't really see, but you know it hurts, because Dean screams out in pain. That snaps something inside you. You put the gun you're holding in position and aim.

BANG

You shot the creature. Expecting it to drop dead you walk a little closer. But suddenly the vampire turns around. Then you realized. You had the wrong bullets. He jumps towards you and makes you fall on the ground. In the meantime Sam had gotten in the room as well. "Y/N, wait- Oh my God" he says. "Go help Dean!" you scream while trying to fight of the vampire that's on top of you. Sam hesitates but does what you say. He runs over to Dean and cuts him lose. Dean wants to get up and fight, but he can't. He's in to much pain. "Help her Sammy!" Dean says. Sam wants to run over to you but also gets jumped on by another vamp. Sam's gun flies out of his hand. The vamp pins him down on the floor. Sam can't do anything.

You still fight for your life, but it doesn't have much effect. The vampire succeeds to bite you in your neck. You scream out in pain.

"Y/N?!" you hear Dean scream. You then feel a strong pain on the other side of your neck. You feel the blood gushing out of you. The scrapes on your hands and knees burn. The little cuts on your body sting. Your head hurts from falling. Everything hurts.

You hear a gunshot and the vamp on top of you drops dead. You hear another shot and your guessing that it was for the vamp that had Sam.

Dean had grabbed Sam's gun that fell out of Sam's hands and shot the vampires.

Sam runs over to you and pushes the vamp off of your body. You're covered in blood. "Y/N?" he whispers.

You see Dean's face appear above of you. "Y/N?" he also whispers. You weakly smile through the pain. Dean gently puts his hand on your cheek and rubs his thump across it. "Hi", you softly whispers. "Hi", he says with a sweet smile while tears slowly start to come up in his eyes. You can feel yourself getting tired and you knew that this was it. "I love you", Dean says. It's like he can read your mind. You smile and want to say it back, but you just can't. You're to weak. You look over at Sam and see that he's crying as well. You also give him a slight smile and he returns it.

You can feel yourself drifting away. You close your eyes and the only thing you can do is hear. You hear Sam crying. You hear your boyfriend cry loud sobs. You hear a ringing sound in your ears and then everything is dark.

DEAN'S POV

She's gone. My girl is gone. I cry as I hold her body. I scream out her name, hoping she would wake up, but I had no success. Why her? Out of all people her. I loved her. Hell, I still do. Why did she have to come save me. Why did I not pay attention to my surroundings? I was the one who got kidnapped. I was the one trapped here. And she came to save me. My girl died because of me. Her blood is on my hands.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up through my tears and see Sammy. He's also crying, but he's trying to hold it in. "We have to go Dean", he says, his voice trembling. "I can't" I manage to get out. "I know, but we don't have a choice."

We got her back to the bunker. Cas said his goodbyes, just like Donna, Jody and the girls, Charlie and Bobby. When they were gone it was only me, Sam and Cas. I sat next to the bed she was laying on, holding her hand. I was trying to keep my tears in, but it had no use. I let my head fall and start silently crying.

Later that day we burned her body. Hunters funeral. I looked at her body, slowly burning away. I didn't cry. I used up all my tears. I felt empty and alone, even tough I got my family with me. I felt Sam's hand on my shoulder as he walked past me towards the car. Cas gave me a look of sympathy. I stayed there. I couldn't leave her alone there. She was scared of being alone. I stayed the rest of the day and the whole night.

The next morning Sammy came and picked me up. We drove back to the bunker. I wanted to immediately go to bed, but when I got into our room, it hurted again. All her stuff was laying around. Pictures, magazines, clothes and her CDs. I put one on and listened. I could imagine how she would sing and dance along trying to cheer me up. Making me laugh and kiss her. I won't be able to ever do that again. I won't be able to see her ever again.

My perfect girl is gone.