Nurse (Jack Kline)

FLUFF AND LITTLE SMUT

Requested: The_Human_Impala

Warning: broken bone, making out, very detailed handjob

Words: 1212

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Crap, crap, crap. I finally got to the bunker. It took a while, driving with a broken leg. I have a deep gash on my cheek and I'm cold as hell, but that's the least of my worries now.

I'm going to have to deal with these wounds on my own. My brothers, Sam and Dean, are on their own hunt. I can't call them about this, because they made me promise to them that I won't go hunting on my own. Obviously I didn't listen to them. There was a hunt in Florida. A nest of vamps. I wasn't going to let more people die there. I eventually won the fight, but I didn't get out unharmed. One broken leg, gash on the cheek, scrapes on my hands, knees and elbows, twisted my ankle. Yeah, you can say I got hurt.

I limp my way to the bunkers door and get inside. I get down the stairs and of course I have to trip on the last step. I fall to the ground and cry out in pain.

"Y/N?" I hear someone call.

Oh thank God.

"Jack? Jack I'm at the steps!" I yell back.

Jack comes walking into the room and sees me on the ground.

"What are you doing? I thought we had chairs to sit on?" he genuinely asks.

I roll my eyes.

"Jack, I'm hurt. Can you please help me up?"

Jack immediately rushes over to me and grabs my arm to pull me up. He sees my leg and supports me to stand up. He helps me limp over to what we call 'The Infirmary' and he lays me down on the bed there.

"You look awful, Y/N", Jack says.

"Geez, thanks, Jack" I sarcastically answer.

"I didn't mean to offend you. Does it hurt?"

"Yes, Jack. It hurts a lot. I think I broke my leg."

Jack holds his hand above my leg and his eyes turn orange. The pain in my leg slowly dissappears. He moves his hand over my other wounds and that pain also dissappears. I look at my hands and all the scrapes are gone. Jack's eyes have returned to their own color again and he looks at me and smiles.

"There. You're all better now", he says with a huge grin.

"Thank you", I say.

"You should get some rest now",he says and he wants to walk away.

"Jack?"

He turns back around.

"Could you maybe stay here? I'm cold and you could help me warm up?" I ask.

Jack smiles at me again and walks back over to me. He takes off his shoes and lays down next to me. I cuddle up into his side, one leg over his waist and my arm over his chest.

This isn't a new thing to us. We have cuddled before. It started when I had a really bad nightmare. Jack heard me scream and ran over to my room to wake me up. He then stayed with me for the night. The second time was because Jack felt really upset. My brother Dean isn't really the nicest to him. He said some mean things and how Jack wasn't part of their family. That he couldn't be trusted. I cuddled with him and comforted him that he definitely was. Since then it was just a normal thing for us to do.

"Do you need anything else? Water, or some soup?" Jack asks me.

"No, thanks. It's good to know that I have my own personal nurse though", I joke.

Jack grins.

"Does that mean I have to wear a costume?" he asks.

I laugh. It stays quiet for a little while.

"I think you would look good in a nurse costume" Jack suddenly says.

My eyes widen a little and I look up at him. He looks at me with an innocent expression.

"Jack, you can't just say that!"

"Why not? I'm telling the truth", he continues to make things worse.

I hide my face in his neck and start laughing.

"Have you thought about that before?" I ask.

"Well, not specifically a nurse. Other things, yes", he says with no shame.

Oh. My. God.

"Like what?"

"A teacher or policewoman."

"Which one was your favorite?"

"I prefer when I just think of you as yourself."

That actually melted my heart. I look up at him again and smile. His eyes look into mine and he just looks so beautiful. I can't resist any longer. I lean forward and softly press my lips against his. The kiss was short and gentle, but it felt amazing. When I pull back, Jack looks at me with a hint of confusion, but also excitement.

"Was that a kiss?"

I nod.

"I liked it. Can we try it again?" he asks with a big smile.

I also smile and start to kiss him again. This time it was longer and deeper and even more amazing than the last one. Soon enough things start to escalate a little.

I decide that I'm going to give Jack a little reward for helping me out. I'm still a little sore from the whole broken leg thing, so I do have to take things easy. I glide my hand down his torso, all the while still kissing him. Jack gasps a little when I reach his belt.

"Can I take it off?" I ask.

He looks at me hesitantly, but nods his head. I kiss him again and start to undo his belt. I unbutton his pants and move my hand to the waistband of his underwear. I open my eyes a little to see how he's doing, but he's busy kissing me, so I think he's okay with all this. I move my hand under his boxers and feel his member, already slightly hard. I grab it and stroke it a little. Jack whimpers and it makes my mouth water. I go a little faster, until he's completely hard, and then I pull his dick out of his underwear. This makes it easier for me. I grab him around his tip and move my thumb across the underside, where the base meets the tip. He moans loudly, getting used to the new feeling. I feel a little drop of precum falling on my thumb and I use it as lubrication. I move my hand up and down again and now start to use my other hand on his balls. He moans again and tightly shuts his eyes. His head falls back and I smirk, seeing him in this state.

"You like this, don't you Jack?"

He quickly nods his head.

I start to feel him twitching in my hand and move my hand faster again.

"Oh, yes!" he moans out.

After that small spurts of cum fall onto my hand. I slow down and eventually stop stroking him. I kiss his neck a few times, to help him calm down. His breaths are fast and sweat drops are on his forehead.

"That felt amazing, Y/N" he sighs.

"Yeah? You still rather have me as myself or does the policewoman sound better now?"

"No. Definitely just you."