Don't Leave (Sam Winchester)

SAD

Warning: sad, fight, sad ending

Words: 668

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

It's been quiet for a little while now. Sam had stormed into his room after the horrible fight we just had. I told him that I wanted out of this life. The hunting life. All it did was get me and the people around me get hurt.

He got really mad for some reason. He said that it wasn't fair. I explained that I wanted him to come with me. That we could get out of this together. He just got more mad. "Do you think I would do that to Dean?! He's my brother, Y/N! It's not always about you and your stupid ideas!" he had screamed in my face. That's when I got mad.

I started screaming back, telling him that I was giving him an opportunity and that I'm not making it about myself. "You're so selfish! You know that I can't just leave! You know that! And you're still trying to convince me to get away! What about Dean, huh?! Do you think that I'm going to leave my brother behind for you?! He means way more to me than you do,
Y/N! You're really not important in all of this!" he had screamed.

That broke me. I was lost for words and I could feel my eyes starting to watter. Silence filled the room. He didn't care about me. He basically just said that. Yes, I know that his brother means more and I get that, but this was more than that. He said it in this certain way.
"Get out", I had managed to get out. "What?" he asked. I let my head hang low and repeated what I just said. "Get out!" I said louder this time. After that he left the room without a word.

Like I said, it's been quiet for a while. The only thing I can hear are my own soft sniffles. I wipe some tears off my cheeks. I get up and decide that I'm gonna leave, even if Sam's not going with me. I wanted out. I have to get out. I pack my backpack and pack only the important things that I really need for now. I can come back later for the rest. Well, maybe. I don't know if I'll be back.

I finish and look around. There's a few picture frames on my little desk. I walk over to them. There's one of me and Bobby in his wheelchair. One of me and Dean totally wasted at some bar. And then there's that one picture. My favorite picture. It's a small collage of 4 pictures of me and Sam. We're both laying in bed. On the first one it's him peacefully sleeping on my chest. The second one is him kissing my cheek while I shy away mid foto. The third one is the two of us just laughing while looking at each other. And the last one is a picture of us kissing. The both of us still smiling in the kiss. Tears fill my eyes again. I grab the pictures of me and Bobby and me and Dean and shove them in my bag. I leave the one with Sam. I can't bare to see his face everyday. It will hurt to much. I'm sorry, Sam.

I write a little note and lay it down on the kitchen table. I then make my way to the exit. I look back one more time. I look back at the place that has been my home for the past 4 years. I turn back around and open the door.

"Y/N?!" I suddenly hear. I turn back around and see Sam running into the room. "Please, Y/N, don't leave!" he yells. I look at him with hurt in my eyes. I see the same look on his face. "Please?" he asks one more time.

"I'm sorry, Sammy. I can't do it", I say and walk out the door.