Begging (CastielxFem!reader)

SMUT

WARNING: switch Cas, dirty talk, switch reader, handcuffs, blindfolded Cas, toys, unprotected sex

Words: 2277

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You and your boyfriend Castiel had promised to meet up in your room in the bunker tonight. You bought a nice lingerie set. Completely white, covered with lace. The panties were quite small, but you looked hot as hell.

You sit on the bed, moving around, not sure how to sit. You eventually end up sitting in the middle of the bed on your knees. Suddenly you hear a pair of wings. You look up and see Cas, in his iconic trench coat. He looks at you, his mouth slightly open. He looked good. His traditional clothes, a blouse with a tie plus his trench coat and a pair of dress pants, but still really good. You bit your lip as you press your legs tightly together, already trying to get a little bit of friction. "Hey, Cas" you say softly. "Hello, Y/N" he says. You pet the bed, motioning for him to sit next to you.

He walks over and sits down next to you. He looks at you, his head slightly tilted. You sit next to him, your legs draping over his. "I thought that we could try something different" you say, meaning the lingerie set. "I hope you like it. If you don't you can just-" He cuts you off with a deep kiss. Your hands move to the sides of his face and slowly wrapping in his hair. His hands move to your hips, pulling you closer. As he pulls back he says: "You look absolutely lovely, Y/N" and he starts kissing you again. You smile as he gently puts you down on the bed. He hovers over you and doesn't stop kissing you. He pulls your back up a bit and unhooks the bra, taking it off.

After a while of making out, you both pull back for a deep breath. "Y'know, Cas, I think I've been a bad girl." you say, resting your forehead against his. "Yeah?" he asks with his deep voice. You nodded. "What did you do, Angel?" he asks. This man may seem like a soft, innocent one, but oh oh oh. Once in a hot scene like this he was quite a kinky one. "Well, when we were in the library yesterday and we were all just reading, I couldn't help but look at you" you tell him. "Oh yeah?" he asks with a smirk. "Yes and when I told you that I was going to bed that day, I didn't go to sleep. I was touching myself while thinking of you." you say closing your eyes while thinking of the moment. Cas gulped, his pant getting uncomfortably tight. "I was thinking about you the whole time. About your lips on my body. About your hands and how your fingers would curl up inside me." you state while rubbing your legs together, already feeling your underwear dampen. "Oh Angel, you have indeed been bad." Castiel says low. "That's not all" you say, opening your eyes and looking directly in his.

"I used one of my toys" you say softly. "One of your toys? You have multiple?" he asks. You just nodd. "What did you use?" he asks. "My vibrator" You answer. "I came so hard. I moaned your name so loud, I'm actually surprised you didn't hear me." you say biting your lip, hiding your face in Cas' neck. "Oh Angel" he says while grabbing your face and bringing it in front of him. "Where are those toys?" he asks. "In a box in the bottom of my closet." you answer. You could feel that your arousal made its way through your panties.

Cas got up and takes his coat off. He walks to your closet and grabs the box. He gets back on the bed and opens up the old shoe-box. It was packed to the rim, full with toys. You bit your lip in excitement. "Okay, we are both going to pick 2 items from this box and we have to use all of them, okay?" Cas asks. You quickly nodd your head.

First you picked out a pair of handcuffs. Then Cas picked out a blindfold. Your turn again. You grab a vibrator, actually the one you used last night. Cas smirks and pulls out a huge pink dildo. He sets the box next to the bed and takes off his tie and shirt. The toys you were going to use, next to you in bed. Cas hovering over you again, kissing your neck.