Jealousy (Sam Winchester)

SMUTISH

Warning: argument, spanking, choking

Words: 732

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

You just got back from a hunt including this crazy fangirl named Becky. She's one of those wacko's that's obsessed with the supernatural books Chuck wrote. She found out that you guys are the real deal and went all crazy. She got a little to touchy with your boyfriend Sam and you didn't like it at all. You already found her fangirling annoying and then she goes and touches your man. Hell no.

You were mad at Sam too. He didn't do anything to stop Becky. Yes, he seemed uncomfortable, but he still didn't do anything. You've been ignoring him the whole ride home and when you walked through the bunker's door, you quickly got inside before Sam and Dean.

You throw your stuff on the table and make your way to the kitchen. You grab a beer from the fridge and start working it down. "Hey, easy there tiger", Dean says as he also walks into the kitchen. He also goes over and grabs a beer. You answer him with a small grunt and drink the last bit of your beer. "You alright?" he asks. You shrug your shoulders. "Just that stupid Becky girl and her stupid voice and her stupid face", you say like a 5 year old. You can see that Dean is hiding a smirk, knowing damn well that you're jealous. "Come on! You know that Sam doesn't see anything in her!" Dean tries to defend. "Yeah, well he didn't do anything to stop her either."

You were now sitting in the library playing some game on your laptop. Sam walks in. "Hey", he says. You don't answer. You secretly look over to see what he's doing. He's looking on some of the shelves. "Hey, Y/N, do you know where that book about ghouls is?" he asks you while still searching. You again don't answer. "Y/N?" he asks again while turning around. You immediately pretend like you are really invested in your game. "Everything alright? Hello?" he asks while walking over to you. "Babyyy?" he whines sitting down next to you while trying to kiss your cheek. You move away so he misses. "Okay what's going on? Did I do something?" he asks. You roll your eyes and say: "Go ask your girlfriend."

He finally realises and scoffs. "Seriously, Y/N? Becky? You genuinely think I like her?" You shrug you shoulders and say: "I don't know. Do you like her?" He jumps out of his chair in anger. "That's so fucking stupid, Y/N! Of course I don't!"
"Yeah right", you say while getting up to walk away. You were stopped quickly though. Sam grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him. "Do you wanna know what I do to girls I like?" he asks softly. You simply nodded your head in surprise of his sudden action. He grabs you by your throat, not so that it would hurt you or scare you but more gently, and he pushed you against the table. He then grabs your hips and lifts you so that you're sitting on it. His fingers are digging into your skin and you know that it's going to leave a mark. He kisses you deeply, slowly getting rougher. He pulls you closer to him so that your chests are touching and your back is arched. You gasp loudly when his hand comes down on your ass with a slap. His hands move under your shirt, roughly caressing your back while still kissing you. His tongue maps out your mouth and you let him have full control.

"Hey! Where we eat? Seriously?" Dean says as he stands at the entrance of the library with a shocked face and a sandwich in his hand.

Sam had stopped kissing you and you buried you face into his chest out of embarrassment. It's awkwardly quiet for a while. "Sorry", Sam says and he quickly picks you up and runs towards his room.

Let's just say that even though you weren't getting at it in the library, Dean still had to suffer because of you and Sam. Dean's poor ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey author here! Sorry to rob you guys from some smut. I honestly just wasn't in the mood to write a whole smut chapter. But I couldn't leave you guys with nothing soooo here you go! <3